Would a tattoo sleeve on my arm/shoulder increase my appeal?

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
Wondering if i should get some tats especially on my arms / shoulder , chest and V-line. Would that be a good move or not?

IMG 2861

My physique for reference

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Lynxress

Attachments

• IMG_4304.png
    IMG_4304.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4305.png
    IMG_4305.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4306.png
    IMG_4306.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Lynxress and med
I don't think it fits your pheno. And tattoos are nichemaxxing imo, not high appeal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta
Germanic robust pretty boy. Robust due to the gymmaxxed physique. Not complimented by tattoos imo, you don't need them
Pretty solid, got German blood in my veins.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Germanic robust pretty boy. Robust due to the gymmaxxed physique. Not complimented by tattoos imo, you don't need them
Do you recommend me to stay in this pheno or should i switch it up and thugmaxx or some? Let me know

Do you recommend me to stay in this pheno or should i switch it up and thugmaxx or some? Let me know
I'm guessing you have something like this in mind:

No, I think your appeal is good as is, this would be nichemaxxing.

• +1
I get what your saying, but i think tattoos sometimes really improve looks, like a livery on a drift car
But they go on that. Maybe try those temp tattoos just to get a feel and see how it works in public

• +1
But they go on that. Maybe try those temp tattoos just to get a feel and see how it works in public
Good idea, i’ll see if i can find some good ones to slay this summer

• +1
Reactions: Softboymaxx
Dont get a full sleeve at once
Forearms are the best parts to get tattoed and u will regret running out of place if u see a better tattoo in the future

• +1
Best way to unemployedmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta and Deleted member 60975
Wondering if i should get some tats especially on my arms / shoulder , chest and V-line. Would that be a good move or not?

View attachment 2803677
My physique for reference
Don’t get a whole sleeve most of the time you look like a douche bag, get tattoos on your hands that are only white. It’ll hurt like hell but tattoos on hands look way better. On top of that the white contrast on tanner skin will look amazing and on top of that the white can fade away easier so if it’s not your style it isn’t over.

• +1