would abusing hgh and 500mg test weekly be a good cycle

Wonkxr

Wonkxr

Iron
im thinking about doing 10iu daily, working my way up, for 6 months, and 500mg of test weekly, for 15 weeks

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
im thinking about doing 10iu daily, working my way up, for 6 months, and 500mg of test weekly, for 15 weeks
im thinking you should stop larping now bud

stop with the shit quality posts not explaining what the cycle is for, your age, height, and all the fucking general info :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

im thinking you should stop larping now bud

stop with the shit quality posts not explaining what the cycle is for, your age, height, and all the fucking general info :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
bru ofc it’s for the muscles and acromegaly i’m already 6.2 but weak asl with somewhat good clavicles

Dont use hgh it danger. Do test Dianabol

bru ofc it’s for the muscles and acromegaly i’m already 6.2 but weak asl with somewhat good clavicles
3 ius of hgh if you want a good baseline physique and to keep more gains after cycle, a good start is a test only cycle, test always as your base, then add shit onto that, not dbol like the mf asdvek said then you have 2 test bases :ROFLMAO:

Dont use hgh it danger. Do test Dianabol
i need acromegaly, also hgh not that dangerous if dosed correctly, way less dangerous than test

i need acromegaly, also hgh not that dangerous if dosed correctly, way less dangerous than test
you dont need acro retard omfds how old are you

10iu isnt correct dosing dumbass do dianabol bro much much better for putting on mass do dbol

10iu isnt correct dosing dumbass do dianabol bro much much better for putting on mass do dbol
never said 10iu is correct dosing, also test or dbol won’t give me acro, look at all the high level althletes, they are all on hgh

dbol gains are easy to lose mosty water weight I don't like dbol at all

• +1
Reactions: Wonkxr
never said 10iu is correct dosing, also test or dbol won’t give me acro, look at all the high level althletes, they are all on hgh
nigga how hard is it for you to process you don't need acro, you'll become a orgy clown

yip yap i want acromegaly and getting a nose job in turkey for 5k ez ascension
it is not ascending you

• +1
Reactions: Wonkxr
nigga how hard is it for you to process you don't need acro, you'll become a orgy clown
i love you bro ahahahahah but i still need acro

i love you bro ahahahahah but i still need acro
nigga just because ur boneless doesnt mean you need acro, acro wont even save you :lul:

HGH reason why bodybuilders die.
do just test

HGH reason why bodybuilders die.
do just test
ok not all bodybuilders die because of hgh, and they do way more than 10iu a day and for several years

ok not all bodybuilders die because of hgh, and they do way more than 10iu a day and for several years
It take a few decade from lifespan. Dbol is better for putting on mass
dbol gains are easy to lose mosty water weight I don't like dbol at all
Lot of water weight yes but u can gain 10-15lbs of muscle it is in top 5 roids for a reason

It take a few decade from lifespan. Dbol is better for putting on mass

Lot of water weight yes but u can gain 10-15lbs of muscle it is in top 5 roids for a reason
most people lose their gains after dbol I wouldn't use it, especially not with test no need for 2 bases

most people lose their gains after dbol I wouldn't use it, especially not with test no need for 2 bases
Not all gains they retain most. ALSO FUCKING REP ME

10 iu hgh will not only give you acromegaly it will also make you a diabetic loser fagot