Would aliens have similar ideology's as us?

genlk

genlk

Iron
We of course don't know if aliens exist, if they did though do you think they would have similar mindsets as us, referring to looksmaxing. Would they have similar groups like the people on these forums that would rate other aliens, would they have a sort of system to go off by? would they have a superior type of skin color and have a desired facial structure like us.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel and wishIwasSalludon
We of course don't know if aliens exist, if they did though do you think they would have similar mindsets as us, referring to looksmaxing. Would they have similar groups like the people on these forums that would rate other aliens, would they have a sort of system to go off by? would they have a superior type of skin color and have a desired facial structure like us.
I Think as societies get more advanced these things would die out but early on yes I think they would.

I Think as societies get more advanced these things would die out but early on yes I think they would.
I wish I could find a planet where all it's people were weak losers, I could be thier superman.

I feel like I just described India

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5outsider, Pierrot, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
I wish I could find a planet where all it's people were weak losers, I could be thier superman.

I feel like I just described India
Username checks out

• JFL
Reactions: genlk
I dont know, why are you posting this on looskmaxxing jfl

It never even began for ethnic aliens

• +1
Reactions: viniciz