Would being low ltn affect friendships or only relationships?

D

Deleted member 56068

Ugly manlet (uglier than sub5c3l)
Attractiveness affects your relationship with other humans in general, independent if it's your mother, girlfriend, stranger, etc.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Attractiveness affects your relationship with other humans in general, independent if it's your mother, girlfriend, stranger, etc.
Idk i haven't really had any problem with friends yet

when im bloated my mother shouts at me more compared to when im debloated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21, shalomnigga and CurryCelHater
would you say if people are very friendly to you, laugh at all your jokes, feel comfortable around you, etc, you’re decently attractive?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
would you say if people are very friendly to you, laugh at all your jokes, feel comfortable around you, etc, you’re decently attractive?
lmao what? plenty of ugly normies have tons of friends, doesn't change their fucked up face and short height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
Especially if they're strangers, then possibly. If women show IOIs towards you consistently, definitely.

Someone who never gets IOIs or gets IOIs once in a blue moon, then no.

lmao what? plenty of ugly normies have tons of friends, doesn't change their fucked up face and short height
that’s why i was asking fuck bitch.

Do any of those fucked up normies have girlfriends?

Forsure friendships too people will be more likely to make fun of u in the friend group for no reason discard your opinion and especially if u have more popular friends they don’t want to be seen with a ltn so they will gradually distance themseves especially from if they want to advance there status. Real story some mtn guatemalan ik he was kinda friends with the popular kids and he was also friends with me over the summer the second school was about start tho he stopped talking to me and he told me he was embarrassed to be seen with me.

Forsure friendships too people will be more likely to make fun of u in the friend group for no reason discard your opinion and especially if u have more popular friends they don’t want to be seen with a ltn so they will gradually distance themseves especially from if they want to advance there status. Real story some mtn guatemalan ik he was kinda friends with the popular kids and he was also friends with me over the summer the second school was about start tho he stopped talking to me and he told me he was embarrassed to be seen with me.
Might just be cuz of ur status instead of looks

Might just be cuz of ur status instead of looks
i do think status is apart of that but status is usually based on looks have u ever seen a ltn being the most popular kid in the friend group probably not because usually the better looking u are the more likely u are to make friends and more people want to be seen with you = status