Would Nazi Germany have allowed non blonde blue eyed men to breed with blonde blue eyed women of they would have won the second world war?

S

soontobechadlite

Gold
Basically as the title implies and would they have tried to get rid of non blonde people?

And would Brown or black haired Germans have been able to get foreign women and breed Withnthem as long as Aryan Germans don't procreate with people that are not blonde and not blue eyed?

And do you guys think that the nazis would have been able to create the absolute mogger race after a while with the highest smv of they succeeded?

I see women everywhere falling for Tall Scandinavian men and albanian/kosovar albanian men the most and after that probably Italian turkish, moroccan, Portuguese, Spanish

Also let me know what your racial hierarchy in terms of smv would be like what you guess women are attracted to the most?

Attachments

• main-qimg-686bfc865c78db5e6d410dd896deae5d.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Brown haired & brown eyed Germans were still considered Aryans and they did not have lower status than blonde & blue eyed Germans. The blonde hair & blue eyes thing was just considered the idealized look of the "Aryan race" since those traits are more common in Northern Europeans, but the Nazis did not think you needed those traits to be Aryan. Goebbels was short with dark hair & eyes but no one in Germany doubted he was Aryan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Father47, future_mogger and 11 others
Why care, when german foids ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Father47, HeightPilledum, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Why care, when german foids ugly
True I also find them ugly actually not all of them though really depends where in Germany you go to because In Bavaria they are fine af

I think if the nazis had their way they would have had the potential to create the biggest mogger race and breed out all the bad looking women

Brown haired & brown eyed Germans were still considered Aryans and they did not have lower status than blonde & blue eyed Germans. The blonde hair & blue eyes thing was just considered the idealized look of the "Aryan race" since those traits are more common in Northern Europeans, but the Nazis did not think you needed those traits to be Aryan. Goebbels was short with dark hair & eyes but no one in Germany doubted he was Aryan
Ah I see so theoretically the nazis would have allowed foreigners to come to Germany and marry blonde women or only non blonde German women or wouldn't foreigners have been allowed to marry German women at all? I thought they were in the process of restricting aryan people mixing especially since they put effort into breeding aryan kids trough Lebensborn

True I also find them ugly actually not all of them though really depends where in Germany you go to because In Bavaria they are fine af

I think if the nazis had their way they would have had the potential to create the biggest mogger race and breed out all the bad looking women
In opposite, they had created race of ugly manly foids. It is East Asia mongoloids who from long times are breeding beauty

"Probably developed through selection of gracile female features in marriages of the noble circles"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Father47, sportsmogger and soontobechadlite
ace ventura GIF

In opposite, they had created race of ugly manly foids. It is East Asia mongoloids who from long times are breeding beauty

"Probably developed through selection of gracile female features in marriages of the noble circles"

Yeah don't get me wrong I prefer Latina, eastern european, persian, Turkish, lebanese moroccan, Kurdish, Yezidi, Japanese, Taiwanese and Uyghur women myself

Only a few Scandinavian blonde blue eyed women are attractive imo many have manly facial features

But wouldn't you say in terms of men they would probably become the biggest mogger nation on earth with all women just wanting to breed with aryan tall blonde blue eyed moggers with the cool looking Swastika flag and aryan drip?

Women like evil guys as well which nazis were too

Yeah don't get me wrong I prefer Latina, eastern european, persian, Turkish, lebanese moroccan, Kurdish, Yezidi, Japanese, Taiwanese and Uyghur women myself

Only a few Scandinavian blonde blue eyed women are attractive imo many have manly facial features

But wouldn't you say in terms of men they would probably become the biggest mogger nation on earth with all women just wanting to breed with aryan tall blonde blue eyed moggers with the cool looking Swastika flag and aryan drip?

Women like evil guys as well which nazis were too
I not gay to care about tall blue-eyed blonde men

would they have tried to get rid of non blonde people?
are you retarded? half of the NSDAP top didn't have blonde hair.

did you acquire your WW2 "knowledge" from a holocaust museum?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Father47, Der Doktor and 2 others
are you retarded? half of the NSDAP top didn't have blonde hair.
View attachment 2592215View attachment 2592216View attachment 2592217View attachment 2592218

did you acquire your WW2 "knowledge" from a holocaust museum?
I'm perfectly aware that not all of them were blonde

Im German Im very sure I know more about German history than you I had family members that fought in the war

Im speaking about the long run after a victory

Hitler could have died but others like hitler would still have been alive

I'm perfectly aware that not all of them were blonde

Im German Im very sure I know more about German history than you I had family members that fought in the war

Im speaking about the long run after a victory

Hitler could have died but others like hitler would still have been alive
Also nsdap heads could have impregnated blonde womenn so their kids won't be brown haired after a while

I not gay to care about tall blue-eyed blonde men
Me neither I care about alternate history though it's one of the interests I have especially analyzing alternate histiry scenarios and changes that would have brought

Me neither I care about alternate history though it's one of the interests I have especially analyzing alternate histiry scenarios and changes that would have brought
Good would be no aryan invasion to India, but instead tibeto-burman. Land be populated by cuties instead of curry big nosed uggofoids

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
Im German Im very sure I know more about German history
if you learned your WW2 history in german schools, I've got bad news for you on the validity of the information you've been taught.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
if you learned your WW2 history in german schools, I've got bad news for you on the validity of the information you've been taught.
I'm not gonna argue with you you comepletely misunderstood my question and I'm not gonna argue with someone that thinks he would know my countries current history better than me

Thats pure ignorance from your side also remember English is not my native language

I definietly know that they teach the real history in German schools about ww2 and not your American toilet education that wants Americans to think that the us defeated Germany rather than the soviet union lmao

I was asking about what would have happened in the future with racial policies intensifying as like an alternate history scenario not about if they would have done that during the war Or shortly after the war

Maybe im gonna argue with you after you learn German lol

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Imagine being such a hero that you make yourself a second-class citizen for the benefit of society.

Modern ethniks could learn from Nazi leadership.
Indeed

I definietly know that they teach the real history in German schools about ww2
just lol.

who do you think wrote your post-ww2 history? and why do you think it is illegal in germany to own Mein Kampf, listen to any Hitler Speeches or question the holocaust? You think that's illegal because they taught you the truth?

Last edited:
I know that the Jews wrote It im perfectly aware that the winner writes history

But the Americans still wouldn't have been able to defeats the Germans

They had to use the cousin strategy just like how ethnics act when they say they wan a 1v1

If Germany didn't have to fight a war at two fronts their would either have mogged the soviet union or the UK

US would likely have made the nuke first still but Germany would have cached up pretty fast

I have the uncensored version of Mein Kampf

I know that the Jews wrote It im perfectly aware that the winner writes history
So what made you think that the nazis wouldn‘t have allowed non-blonde germans to bread with blonde ones? They were in government for 12 years and didn‘t see an issue with it.

All the ubermensch, pure racial propaganda was wrote by the victors to make him out to be worse than he actually was

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
So what made you think that the nazis wouldn‘t have allowed non-blonde germans to bread with blonde ones? They were in government for 12 years and didn‘t see an issue with it.

All the ubermensch, pure racial propaganda was wrote by the victors to make him out to be worse than he actually was
Because in the long run blondes would have become a minority since Brown guys are an exotic factor for blond women and I think the majority wouldn't be aryan after a while

And they actually would prefer if most of them were aryans which was shown trough Programms like lebensborn and what type of guys were selected for the ss

They kidnapped aryan looking children from eastern european countries to bring them up German just because they had aryan looks

With getting rid I meant slowly outbreed ING them cause women would get hyoergamy for blonde men

but I don't think they would have killed the the German non blonde men

Maybe just indirectly hinting that the blonde ones are superior or wanting them to be most of the population since they have the ideal mogger look

I know that they wrote him worse than he was

Did you watch europe the last battle?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Hitler didn't want to talk about Nordicism openly because that would cause infighting in the nation. Doesn't change the fact that he considered Nordics to be the closest genetically to the ancient Aryans.

Basically as the title implies and would they have tried to get rid of non blonde people?

And would Brown or black haired Germans have been able to get foreign women and breed Withnthem as long as Aryan Germans don't procreate with people that are not blonde and not blue eyed?

And do you guys think that the nazis would have been able to create the absolute mogger race after a while with the highest smv of they succeeded?

I see women everywhere falling for Tall Scandinavian men and albanian/kosovar albanian men the most and after that probably Italian turkish, moroccan, Portuguese, Spanish

Also let me know what your racial hierarchy in terms of smv would be like what you guess women are attracted to the most?
IMG 20231208 205205

Because in the long run blondes would have become a minority since Brown guys are an exotic factor for blond women and I think the majority wouldn't be aryan after a while

And they actually would prefer if most of them were aryans which was shown trough Programms like lebensborn and what type of guys were selected for the ss

They kidnapped aryan looking children from eastern european countries to bring them up German just because they had aryan looks

With getting rid I meant slowly outbreed ING them cause women would get hyoergamy for blonde men

but I don't think they would have killed the the German non blonde men

Maybe just indirectly hinting that the blonde ones are superior or wanting them to be most of the population since they have the ideal mogger look

I know that they wrote him worse than he was

Did you watch europe the last battle?
based guy

Goebbels didn't. The second in command. and OP was talking about hair color. Jews also have blue eyes.
Jews don't look German. They look like South Italians