Would taking modafinil and megadosing thiamine alongside be a good idea?

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Megadosing thiamine alone will help one focus on studies and be productive and what not. So am assuming pairing it with modafinil would yield a greater result? I know at greater doses moda also increases thiamine but it's in 1000s of mg of dosage. What do u guys think?

• +1
Reactions: pagodagu
Nootropiccels help me please

• +1
Modafinal is an anti-tiredness drug. You should only use it when you need to focus for long periods of time not on a regular basis.

Personally, I find that NMN + Lions mane mushroom has greatly improved my cognitive performance, especially in terms of memory and learning.

• +1
Reactions: FBl and pagodagu
honestly just take moda with caffeine and l theanine. also noopept if you want increased performance. no need to megadose thats silly

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Modafinal is an anti-tiredness drug. You should only use it when you need to focus for long periods of time not on a regular basis.

Personally, I find that NMN + Lions mane mushroom has greatly improved my cognitive performance, especially in terms of memory and learning.
dnr, lions mane doesnt compare to afinils and amphetamines at all. better to take an afinil alongside a nootropic stack with essential vitamins and microdose lsd on off days from the moda. for example moda for 3 days, lsd fourth day repeat.

• +1

I was planning to take moda and thiamine and ODing on coffee while giving tests and preparing for important exam ( not gonna use it consecutively)

• +1
I was planning to take moda and thiamine and ODing on coffee while giving tests and preparing for important exam ( not gonna use it consecutively)
dont take too much coffee, benefits wont be greater. also make sure you only take the coffee after 4 hours after taking moda

• +1
dont take too much coffee, benefits wont be greater. also make sure you only take the coffee after 4 hours after taking moda
How long does modas effect last?

• +1