Would this gym dude pull on tinder

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir

I think this dude is actually natty btw. The delts give away he’s natty

He would. I am not saying he would have godly magnetism but he would do respectfully well. Prolly high roastie magnet

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta
he looks super short but he would have sucess with some average girls

If he was tall he could have slay, without irony

He would. I am not saying he would have godly magnetism but he would do respectfully well. Prolly high roastie magnet
What would u guys rate him facially?

Last edited:
Honestly IDK. Maybe with more promiscuous ones, but the only think that stands out is his body, so he'd have to be posing topless for most of his photos to stand out, which will come across as trashy if most of his photos are gym mirror selfies.

If you're good looking and have a nice physique, it's probably best to have a close up of your face from around shoulder height (too close is weird, to far and they can't see your face and would swipe left instantly), then have a few with your friends / doing stuff to show of height and another face shot, then a trashy gym selfie at the end to show off your physique (although topless outside with friends doing whatever would be better).

Honestly IDK. Maybe with more promiscuous ones, but the only think that stands out is his body, so he'd have to be posing topless for most of his photos to stand out, which will come across as trashy if most of his photos are gym mirror selfies.

If you're good looking and have a nice physique, it's probably best to have a close up of your face from around shoulder height (too close is weird, to far and they can't see your face and would swipe left instantly), then have a few with your friends / doing stuff to show of height and another face shot, then a trashy gym selfie at the end to show off your physique (although topless outside with friends doing whatever would be better).
What would u guys rate him facially?

Last edited:
brother i am mental(cel).
there's no quit in me