Would u rather be a actual normie or a rare incel?

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
Being normie means living absolute average life. You will have a average wife who would be thirsting over chads but you don't know coz you're a normie ur love life would be absolute shit but you don't know it u cope with redpill shit and thinking u would be millionaire by dropshipping then after 30 realizing it was all cope u find some other copes, Basically the actual average life of this modern era. Or u are incel who knows it is ovER u never get betabuxxed but you are forever virgin but your copes are not actual cope but actually dealing with this situation ur moneymaxxing is lot better coz u don't have anything more to focus to i am not talking about average incel who just rots on forums but top tier incels who accepts and deals with his situation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and boyopower23
Rare pokémon

what ?

Top tier incel who ascends to Chad ? or how do you mean that

Looks > everything

give me that sweet naive normie life

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234 and AspiringMogger
Second tbh. Moneymaxxing makes you comfy + I could just africa maxx although that would require low inhib

what ?

Top tier incel who ascends to Chad ? or how do you mean that

Looks > everything
Means the incel that ain't just rotting but actually does something with his life

Means the incel that ain't just rotting but actually does something with his life
and what ?

A life without female validation is dogshit and meaningless

and what ?

A life without female validation is dogshit and meaningless
Maybe for u but there can be more to life then sticking dick in a smelly pussy i think

I rather be kemono friend

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan
never be in the middle of the bell curve, id rather be bellow average then average

although this might be some schema of mine as a therapist would call it

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan