Would u wanna be an immortal chad or a mortal subhuman ?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
There’s a catch tho even tho you’d live forever as the immortal chad after the world ended you wouldn’t be able to die not even when space itself ends

After the sun explodes you’d float through space for trillions of years until the universe itself is gone and you’d be the only thing alive floating forever in the eternal darkness forever and ever alone

So long you’d eventually forget ur previous life or what you even were all you’ll know is darkness and eternity :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, ominion and Vermilioncore
Mortal subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Immortal Chad would suck unless you can keep others immortal too or else why be alive I’ll just get bored and wanna die

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
I'm already living as a mortal subhuman so would like to take my chances as a insufferable chad :lul:

Lol, in trillions of years you will probably have the technology to create new stars, universes or keep the current one in existence forever...

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and DelonLover1999
I'm already living as a mortal subhuman so would like to take my chances as a insufferable chad :lul:
You’d be happy for a minimal amount of time tho if u take into the eternity you’d live afterwards once everyone and everything is gone

Imagine floating through space trying to kill urself begging to die for trillions of years

immortal chad and just PPL till the end of time

Lol, in trillions of years you will probably have the technology to create new stars, universes or keep the current one in existence forever...
I don’t think humans can impact that you could take ur chances maybe humans would potentially escape the super nova of the sun and not die there but you’d have to take ur chances with the universe thing and even then the likelihood of us dying from war way before that is even larger

I don’t think humans can impact that you could take ur chances maybe humans would potentially escape the super nova of the sun and not die there but you’d have to take ur chances with the universe thing and even then the likelihood of us dying from war way before that is even larger
You just build self-replicating robots that will spread, colonize the whole universe, turn it into a giant computer and then you live inside that in virtual reality.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Immortal chad