Would you accept a pact with the Illuminati to be Chad, rich, and famous?

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

legit subhuman
At the cost of losing a loved one and going to hell.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and NordicLeonhard
Yeah cause I won't be going to hell

Yes cause i wont go to hell, i will get rewarded and ascend

stanley kubrick mask GIF

even the Chads that ascended here used this method...
i gave away the only and true ascension method there is...

For being an actual powerful elite with influence I would accept the first, I'd be sacrificing one life to save millions with my power and influence. But just being a peasant with a bigger hut than the others? No. And nothing is worth going to hell for.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and humanoidsub7
stanley kubrick mask GIF

even the Chads that ascended here used this method...
i gave away the only and true ascension method there is...
Give me the method my nigga

For being an actual powerful elite with influence I would accept the first, I'd be sacrificing one life to save millions with my power and influence. But just being a peasant with a bigger hut than the others? No. And nothing is worth going to hell for.
yeah.. I have an uncle that joined the Freemasons and stuff. Rich as fuck and he's working on the government and stuff. so yeah its legit

rofl

Last edited:
We are on hell.

i would and then i would get bored of a few weeks and up shooting myself like Kobain

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
yeah.. I have an uncle that joined the Freemasons and stuff. Rich as fuck and he's working on the government and stuff. so yeah its legit

rofl
stop the cap

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
stop the cap
Even chads like Amnesia acknowledge this is true. His brother is famous and rich and he confirmed this too.

you dont have to believe my experiences but this stuff indeed happens.

At the cost of losing a loved one and going to hell.
leave the loved one out and yes im already going to hell my ebery action is a fucking sin

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I wont go to hell god could never deny a chad heaven

stop the cap
Freemasons aren't that crazy, my father has one at work and me and some friends went outside our city's lodge for laughs a few months ago. They're real and at the lower degrees they're just a networking group/fraternity with rituals and strong traditions. It's once you get to the higher degrees that the creepy illuminati stuff begins and the public doesn't know what's happening.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and humanoidsub7
Freemasons aren't that crazy, my father has one at work and me and some friends went outside our city's lodge for laughs a few months ago. They're real and at the lower degrees they're just a networking group/fraternity with rituals and strong traditions. It's once you get to the higher degrees that the creepy illuminati stuff begins and the public doesn't know what's happening.
thats the reason i said cap, freemasons are nothing special lmao