Would you be up for this?

S

Savitar

Iron
Hello, so i got an idea...

There is a lot of people who would go for surgery if they had money, so i thought all of us would donate some money each month and by the end of the year 1 guy would be choosen to get surgery of his choice...

Would you donate or? Of course there are rich people who can donate a lot and students and jobless people who have no money, so donation will be mostly up to you, let me know

There is a lot of people who would go for surgery if they had money, so i thought all of us would donate some money each month and by the end of the year 1 guy would be choosen to get surgery of his choice...

Would you donate or? Of course there are rich people who can donate a lot and students and jobless people who have no money, so donation will be mostly up to you, let me know
I would donate someone who would be brave enough to put in on indiegogo or shit like that

here is undoable but if someone would make a video, show his face and asked for like $100k, I would definitly help him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I would donate someone who would be brave enough to put in on indiegogo or shit like that

here is undoable but if someone would make a video, show his face and asked for like $100k, I would definitly help him
Of course there would be some rules... Like pictures, process... There can be donations for example just for some surgeries like rhino, almond eye, buccal fat, implants... Nothing insurence can pay
Or we can make some: Incel/normie to chad project, so we can be sure if it's possible to become chad with surgery... Many people still think it's cope

Last edited:
imho is someone is low inh, should start a youtube/insta page with his "journey" and donation campaign
I could go viral on info sites

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
imho is someone is low inh, should start a youtube/insta page with his "journey" and donation campaign
I could go viral on info sites

10 years ago there was a tv series in Germany doing exactly this: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrem_schön!_–_Endlich_ein_neues_Leben!

It sadly did focus mainly on women.

sz.1.1122421

920x613

14_extremschoen_bg__214876a.jpg

They litterally changed lives!

But even though it was mainly for woman, buepill faggots did not like it. The press criticised them for publicly shaming people for there looks and for artifificially adjust them to ridiculous beauty standards.

Last edited:

good idea on paper, but wouldn't work logistically

Sounds cucked