Would you do scoliosis Surgery to gain Height if you have scoliosis?

S

soontobechadlite

Silver
Would you have scoliosis surgery if your spine was not straight and you could gain additional height at 1.80m (5ft 11) ? Trough this operation you gain an average of 2-4 inches in height. Would you say such an operation is worth it if you are 1.80 meters tall (5.11ft) and could potentially be 1.83-188 (6 foot-6foot 2) ? Downside is its a surgery that needs to be done under General Anthesia and you might lose some mobility in your back nothing serious though

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Spine = life
Source:yoga
I see yeah so if you have minor scoliosis you wouldnt do it?

And what about if you had scoliosis on bad levels?

Yoga fuck nigga, yoga

The kundalini spine

Ancient knowledge

Spiritual implication of spine problems
Allright but Huh? Somehow people in this forum cant live a second without dodging questions or answering them in anither manner or without trolling

I guess your comment was half trolling but yeah its fine im gonna decide myself what im going to do

I understood that its spiritual but i guess that applies go a normal spine not mine

The fact your spine failed to develop properly is spiritual retard
I see but it wont get better trough improving my spirituality so what is it younwanted to tell me?

and how tall are you?

I see but it wont get better trough improving my spirituality so what is it younwanted to tell me?

and how tall are you?
Surgerymaxxing would be bad spiritually so it’s not worth the height
I’m 6ft6, believe it don’t believe it, whatever

Ah ok and what about surgeries that are not Spine surgeries are they also bad spiritually?

Ok well I wouldnt know anyway lol

• +1
Reactions: currywhowillascends
Would you have scoliosis surgery if your spine was not straight and you could gain additional height at 1.80m (5ft 11) ? Trough this operation you gain an average of 2-4 inches in height. Would you say such an operation is worth it if you are 1.80 meters tall (5.11ft) and could potentially be 1.83-188 (6 foot-6foot 2) ? Downside is its a surgery that needs to be done under General Anthesia and you might lose some mobility in your back nothing serious though
Honestly I'm not familiar. Given that it's intended to correct scoliosis, why would you lose back mobility?

I knew a girl in highschool who had awful scoliosis. She had surgery and it definitely improved her life. Her's was anything but moderate though, so you'd have to tell me about this surgery.

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
Why do you want to with a shit spine anyways you get to fix it and gain height why would you not do it

No it would only add maybe 1 inch at most

4D24B4A3 AB44 4A94 9D5D 9592D4135A99

best greycels conversation so far

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, niqfan625, SonOfDarkseid and 8 others
Why do you want to with a shit spine anyways you get to fix it and gain height why would you not do it
Because its a surgery that is done under General anthesia with some risks of potentially losing some mobility in the back from what ive heard

I will actually make a follow up post whdn I know what my exact curve is because at tbat point I will know roughly how many inches ir cm I would gain

cancer patients are destroying their spirits by taking chemo instead we should let maul them to death to save their souls!
should maul* JFL at my brain dying

Honestly I'm not familiar. Given that it's intended to correct scoliosis, why would you lose back mobility?

I knew a girl in highschool who had awful scoliosis. She had surgery and it definitely improved her life. Her's was anything but moderate though, so you'd have to tell me about this surgery.
I heard online, from family members and from other people that you can lose some mobility in the back.

How exactly did it improve her life, how much taller did she become and if it wasnr moderate which curve did she have?

For more than 1 inch you would have to have a fucked curve like over 50 degree which would require surgery anyway
autistic take the taller you are more you will.benefit from correcting scoliosis ye bro you gain only 2 cm from correcting half of your body

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and soontobechadlite
For more than 1 inch you would have to have a fucked curve like over 50 degree which would require surgery anyway
Ah I see

Well I have backpain from time to time I will let a doctor look at it

How tall are you? and if you were 1.80m (5.11) and could only gain 2,54cm (1 inch) which would put you at 1,82m almost 6 foot would you do the surgery if it was free to do for you?

With airforce 1s I would be even 3cm (1.18 Imches) taller which would put me at 185

And if I add 1 Inch of lifts 1.87m or 6 foot 1

I heard though I would have to stop lifting for 9 months

• +1
Reactions: anticel
autistic take the taller you are more you will.benefit from correcting scoliosis ye bro you gain only 2 cm from correcting half of your body
I really didnt understand if that was sarcasm or not

Like are you for or against it?

I heard online, from family members and from other people that you can lose some mobility in the back.

How exactly did it improve her life, how much taller did she become and if it wasnr moderate which curve did she have?
Her spine was pretty fucked before. I'm not sure of the medical terminology, but it curved out to the side and then up - so, not straight at all. When I knew her in middle school she couldn't stand up straight at all. I'd say she became like an inch or two taller, but she appeared a lot taller because of her proper posture. I didn't know her well, but from what I know it was a pretty amazing surgery for her. Never heard about the mobility problems, but then again I didn't speak to her much.

yeah you should go and fix it lol, wouldn’t you want a normal corrected spine?
Seriously GIF by Mike Shinoda

You lose back mobility because the braces stay in the back

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad
Did yoga make you any taller?

Spine = life
Source:yoga
The mechanical straightening of the spine would still likely drive the "life-force/prana" in the correct direction instead of being out of balance constantly. I don't think the metal would have a ton of influence on the prana either if you're worried about the yoga/metaphysical stuff.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jattlife and ccwarrior
No it would only add maybe 1 inch at most
An inch would be life changing honestly, but the inability to bend your back, massive scar, and potential surgical errors would make it likely not worth it. At 40 cobb angle I would consider because then you're getting around an inch of height at least.

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
A relative of mine did the surgery because their curve was really bad and required correction.

Pros: avoid later complications due to scoliosis if deemed medically necessary
better posture
breathe easier

Cons: always have lingering pain/sensitivity in the area
recovery from the surgery sucks, you will be weak and bedridden for a while. have to work your way back up to walking again
there will be a huge ugly scar on your lower back

I have very mild scoliosis too, honestly no point in getting it fixed unless the angle of your curve is really bad and affects your posture/health badly.

Watch this video tho, should be helpful to you

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Uhh yes? What a retarded question

i’m not fucking with my spine at all, one wrong graft and ur paralysed for life jfl

I see yeah so if you have minor scoliosis you wouldnt do it?

And what about if you had scoliosis on bad levels?
Dont listen to autists here they dont even know what that surgery is ask your doctor for the risks not here

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Duh

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back