Would you ever have a threesome with another man?

Would you have a threesome with another man

• Total voters
Kamui

Kamui

THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA
Title

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Gonthar
Only if he's a twink. A regular dude would be disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Gonthar, deepfuckingvalue and 4 others
Don’t wanna get banned again, sorry
You won’t dude the mods have fell off/became lenient. I’ve been spamming kill yourself in the rating section all year.

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Costcosuperstore, geenk worg and 1 other person
no, thats satanic

I would if it were my clone

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Costcosuperstore and Imretarded?
You won’t dude the mods have fell off/became lenient. I’ve been spamming kill yourself in the rating section all year.
lenteint except when u make a rape joke, smh

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
well thats just psl tradition. It would be weird to get banned over telling someone to commit suicide.

3 some implies you are loving on the man as well, (all three are loving on all three)
if it's just us both naked only touching one girl it's just a train

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and blithe
well thats just psl tradition. It would be weird to get banned over telling someone to commit suicide.
They’ve banned me previously for doing so. I can basically say anything in the rating section currently

• JFL
They’ve banned me previously for doing so. I can basically say anything in the rating section currently
I remember when users would doxx each other and ruin their lives and they wouldnt get banned. How far we have fallen

i dont remember. It was during covid. I remember seeing some thread where this dude created a website of a user here and compiled his nazi posts and shared with his family and employer.

Only twinks would get ass fucked by a 6’4 roided Mark Henry built prisoner

• JFL
Only me and my looksmatch bhai no third person in the game

IMG 20240321 155004

i dont remember. It was during covid. I remember seeing some thread where this dude created a website of a user here and compiled his nazi posts and shared with his family and employer.
Ah alright dude

• Woah
As long as he doesnt dickmog me, id consider it ngl

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Yea I’ve always wanted to

• Ugh..
Reactions: murdah
threesome with femboy maybe, a hairy masc man? hell no

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Only if it's 2 men

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Vermilioncore
Seems awkward to do in rl

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
horrendously gay activity

also think what is the evolutionary function of this. ie being so fucking weak you have to share in coitus and receive at best, 50% chance of the offspring being someone else's. the ultimate expression of a cuck

2a4m0ke.gif

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
3 some implies you are loving on the man as well, (all three are loving on all three)
if it's just us both naked only touching one girl it's just a train
No, not really, you're just both using the girl, it doesn't mean there's anything sexual between you(that would be gay). Some positions are tricky because you could touch the other guy's dick and the whole thing could turn gay.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, datboijj and Ricky212
Only if the other guy has micro penis and klinefelter

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
LOL. That's actually one of the ways I could lose my virginity without having to pay for it. I have a friend who wants to help me lose my virginity. He's got a few FWBs and he can hook me up with one of them. I have turned down his requests. It needs to be said that he has an average penis, he claims it's "very small" but it's not. I haven't seen it, but he can wear regular-sized condoms comfortably and the smaller-sized condoms that one of his FWBs bought for him didn't fit because they were too small. Anyway, ever since he found out I've got a big dick, he's asked me multiple times to have a threesome with one of his FWBs but I have refused. If I change my mind, however, I can go and do it. But I won't, I stand by my principles. As an Islamic person, I cannot allow myself to engage in such shameful behavior.

Under normal circumstances no but maybe if we were doing grape to the foid (In GTA Vice City)

I’m not seeing enough obesity for a kamui thread, if you continue to miss your quotas I will contact mr truecel

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
No, not really, you're just both using the girl, it doesn't mean there's anything sexual between you(that would be gay). Some positions are tricky because you could touch the other guy's dick and the whole thing could turn gay.
2 trains go to one station
without touching each other
What is it that got you confused

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
2 trains go to one station
without touching each other
What is it that got you confused
View attachment 2817560
Pulling a train means when a woman has sex with one man after another, so it's not really group sex.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Pulling a train means when a woman has sex with one man after another, so it's not really group sex.
urban dictionary lol
this argument is over

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Gonthar and datboijj