Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 1560 and toolateforme
FaceApp 1568990735625
mogs me

• Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and CopingCel
They want looks and its everything young girls want
In High School maybe because that is the most they can get. But if they cannot go up further on the looks ladder, all else being equal they are gonna go for status. Once they reach the age of majority and get out into the real world, then they have access to any high status man in the world via social media. Lets use the example, even though he is older he still slays, Leonardo DiCraprio, uh I mean DiCaprio. Anyway if some gigastacy starts following him on social media do you think he is not going to notice? He will at least pump and dump her or add her to his harem.

In High School maybe because that is the most they can get. But if they cannot go up further on the looks ladder, all else being equal they are gonna go for status. Once they reach the age of majority and get out into the real world, then they have access to any high status man in the world via social media. Lets use the example, even though he is older he still slays, Leonardo DiCraprio, uh I mean DiCaprio. Anyway if some gigastacy starts following him on social media do you think he is not going to notice? He will at least pump and dump her or add her to his harem.
Yeah but status is not form of some retarded college degree or somewhat shit. You gotta have clout.

Yeah but status is not form of some retarded college degree or somewhat shit. You gotta have clout.
Never said it was, when I said status I meant like being a movie star, or at least a big time Instagram model or something. Basically being famous, preferably being famous for your looks, or being some famous athelete who also happens to be really good looking.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Never said it was, when I said status I meant like being a movie star, or at least a big time Instagram model or something. Basically being famous, preferably being famous for your looks, or being some famous athelete who also happens to be really good looking.
I agree, status is better than money all the time. Its LSM theory tbh.

• +1
Reactions: IAmNoSaint
For some reason I cant be attracted to gooks at all.
They all look the same to me,nothing special tbh

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
For some reason I cant be attracted to gooks at all.
They all look the same to me,nothing special tbh
Same with white women
I like so much maghrebian and arabian women though

Tumblr mlei7qmL7M1sopm8wo1 400

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pendejo
It is amazing how faceapp beat the uncanny valley tbh. They make you look like a convincing looking woman and I think that creeps some people out even more than if they looked like uncanny valley pics.