Would you rather be Homeless Chad or Rich Normie ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I'm a homeless subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, Deleted member 67558, dna_cel and 3 others
Then I’m a larper. I would never show my face on here
lol, sure your a chad.... nigga if you was chad you wouldn't be here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 67558
imma be a rich chad soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and dna_cel
rich normie obviously, anyone who says otherwise is legit stupid as fuck

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy and datboijj
Tbh, I chose homeless chad because of more opportunities into getting good skilled educated jobs and being successful in nearly every aspect of your life compared to a few aspects if you were a rich normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and dna_cel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Homeless chad is going to get scouted the first day he's on the streets.

Also if he's chad despite being fucking homeless, he'd have to have god tier skin genetics to not descend.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 67558, datboijj and 1 other person
Homeless chad is going to get scouted the first day he's on the streets
Good point, but beside's getting scouted for modelling I believe he would have lots of pathways and opportunities to work and study at some high field paying job.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Imretarded?
Good point, but beside's getting scouted for modelling I believe he would have lots of pathways and opportunities to work and study at some high field paying job.
I agree. Even normie homeless can put their shit together if they were not drug addicted fuckups. If you're mentally healthy, you can get off the streets.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and TheRagingBull
I agree. Even normie homeless can put their shit together if they were not drug addicted fuckups. If you're mentally healthy, you can get off the streets.
Yup

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Tbh, I chose homeless chad because of more opportunities into getting good skilled educated jobs and being successful in nearly every aspect of your life compared to a few aspects if you were a rich normie.
you can't seriously think you would be able to get any decent job except being a model based on your looks primarily, can you

just fucking hardmaxx with money theory you gigaintellectuallyunavailablecel

• +1
Reactions: baboon593
just fucking hardmaxx with money theory you gigaintellectuallyunavailablecel

Rich normie
Story about homeless chad guitarist on the road
all women gave him place to stay and money in his pocket
all in exchange for his dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and murdah
You can't be homeless chad for long. On the first minute you step on a street, foids will be ready to give all their money and savings for chad's homeless dick :lul::lul::lul::lul:

still proves the point, you won't make any decent money based on looks alone
all he needs is to find a millionaire women to beta bux him then impregnate her like jeremy meeks did
I already know a chad on discord who has a nurse beta bux him while he is jobless

all he needs is to find a millionaire women to beta bux him then impregnate her like jeremy meeks did
I already know a chad on discord who has a nurse beta bux him while he is jobless
millionaire woman is almost impossible to find, and she wouldn't even consider his broke ass for any longer serious relationship

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and datboijj
millionaire woman is almost impossible to find, and she wouldn't even consider his broke ass for any longer serious relationship
do you know there is a thing happening right now where lonely old women, are with younger men
it's big in Los Angelos, and (apparently they are demanding BBC's whatever)
The point is There are a lot of rich older women who divorced and still want dick and fake relationships
Chere is the face of this movement

• +1
Reactions: murdah
do you know there is a thing happening right now where lonely old women, are with younger men
it's big in Los Angelos, and (apparently they are demanding BBC's whatever)
The point is There are a lot of rich older women who divorced and still want dick and fake relationships
Chere is the face of this movement
View attachment 2858023View attachment 2858025
What would you do with $1 million in cash ?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
What would you do with $1 million in cash ?
invest and looksmax/rot until im 6PSL
then IQ max in every field
then unlock DNA to break world records
then Unlock even more DNA to do what was thought to be something only a god could do

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
invest and looksmax/rot until im 6PSL
then IQ max in every field
then unlock DNA to break world records
then Unlock even more DNA to do what was thought to be something only a god could do
The first one is realistic, the rest is impossible.

• JFL
that's exactly what i wanted you to say
it's more fun this way
Oh, well personally if i said $1 million in cash i’m spending it on goyslop, prositutes, retirement, and living my day’s off dying as a fat obese goyslopper who couldnt be able to walk out of his room and rott in my room until the only person who finds me dead is the landlord asking me to pay rent on time.

• JFL