would you rather be indian or pakistani?

would you rather be indian or pakistani?

• indian

• pakistani

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

ducksoover

Iron
🇵🇰 or 🇮🇳?

if you gotta choose one:lul:

paki saar

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Both are failos but it's obvious India is wayyyyy more failo than Pakistan. In recent years - especially the last 10 years, Pakistan has been doing it's best to self-sabotage it's own SMV, but the Indians are way more better at it.

The only people I've seen praise India over Pakistan are those anti-Islam cucks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, kebab and Jhon Smith
Both are failos but it's obvious India is wayyyyy more failo than Pakistan. In recent years - especially the last 10 years, Pakistan has been doing it's best to self-sabotage it's own SMV, but the Indians are way more better at it.

The only people I've seen praise India are those anti-Islam cucks.
i knew the answer already but just wanted to prove a point to someone who thinks they're the same, they're both falios but if you choose one over the other, you clearly don't think they're the same lol

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Some pakis are pashtun which is a decent pheno, overall they are somewhat less pajeety looking than indians

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover and iblamejohann
Some pakis are pashtun which is a decent pheno, overall they are somewhat less pajeety looking than indians
pashtuns, tajiks and some punjabis can mog, the rest are suffering. Pakistan seems diverse which means its russian roulette :lul:

Even though indians are mostly streetshitter cow worshiper cow dung eater niggas Pakis are muslims
you decide what's worse

• +1
Reactions: butterworld