Would you rather be PSL 6.5 and 5'11 or 7.5 and 5'5 (Read before voting)

5'5 7.5 PSL face or 5'11 7.5 PSL same frame etc, and why

• 5'11 6.5 PSL

Votes: 42 79.2%
  • 5'5 7.5 PSL

Votes: 11 20.8%

• Total voters
Pu33

Pu33

Gold
Was reminded of something that happened yesterday and thought I would put it to a poll.

5'5 7.5 PSL

or

5'11 6.5 PSL

at a 6.5 you might be noticed and do pretty good but at 7.5 you have a slaying face and really anything above a 7 is subjective. So how important are those 6 inches?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
6.5psl is fucking insane as it is. Why would i want to be a manlet?

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Kilimanjaro, Cornnyy and 4 others
6.5psl is fucking insane as it is. Why would i want to be a manlet?
7.5 is god tier, and 5'11 is nothing special, with lifts at 5'5 you could fraud 5'8

I want to see how many people would rather be the ubermanlet tbh

Nothing past 6 PSL matters that much imo. You’ll slay plenty at 6 PSL and you’ll have tons of privileges. 5’11 + PSL 6.5 = unstoppable

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mikeock, Deleted member 1100, Mayorga and 6 others
6.5 PSL is like top 99.99 already
I would choose 5’11

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, mikeock and Blackout.xl
7.5 is god tier, and 5'11 is nothing special, with lifts at 5'5 you could fraud 5'8

You can fraud 6’1-6’2 from 5’11. Which puts you in the range of good height.

Not to mention, 5’8 is still short. It’s below average height in nearly every developed country. 6.5 PSL and 5’11 is a better package

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mikeock, Deleted member 3328 and RAITEIII
Nothing past 6 PSL matters that much imo. You’ll slay plenty at 6 PSL and you’ll have tons of privileges. 5’11 + PSL 6.5 = unstoppable
Post an example of what you think a 6.5 PSL is if you can be fucked.

I want to see how many people would rather be the ubermanlet tbh
6.5psl girls are already begging to suck your dick, thats male model tier

Op got brutally facemogged by a manlet and is now coping hard thinking he is 6.5 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, middayshowers, Effortless and 4 others
Post an example of what you think a 6.5 PSL is if you can be fucked.
Post what you think 6.5 PSL is.

Regardless, 6.5 PSL is literally chad. You’ll be great at that looks level

Being 5'5 is a death sentence I don't give a shit what your face looks like

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Cornnyy, onnysk and 3 others
Post what you think 6.5 PSL is.

Regardless, 6.5 PSL is literally chad. You’ll be great at that looks level
I have Chris Pratt and Zac effron at 7 if that helps, Can't thinkof a 6.5 off the top of my head.

You can fraud 6’1-6’2 from 5’11. Which puts you in the range of good height.

Not to mention, 5’8 is still short. It’s below average height in nearly every developed country. 6.5 PSL and 5’11 is a better package
How can u fraud all those inches lol but well thinking about it my friend is 6.2 and i dont really see that much much of a difference when standing next to each other. I have even doubt he's 6'2 at some point lol
I have Chris Pratt and Zac effron at 7 if that helps, Can't thinkof a 6.5 off the top of my head.
Zac Efron 7 lol

Chris Pratt is a 7? Then what is prime di caprio, prime Pitt, Barrett, prime Chico and gandy?

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
Chris Pratt is not a 7 lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless and RAITEIII
How can u fraud all those inches lol but well thinking about it my friend is 6.2 and i dont really see that much much of a difference when standing next to each other. I have even doubt he's 6'2 at some point lol

Zac Efron 7 lol
Lifts, air maxes, timberlands, etc

5'5 7.5 PSL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Chris Pratt is not a 7 lol
Cd370d1e76a52a3fc244b500b82ea960

Literally best picture i could find

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Chris Pratt is a 7? Then what is prime di caprio, prime Pitt, Barrett, prime Chico and gandy?
Prime di 8 for a pretty boy and a 6 for women who prefer dom and dark
Pitt is an 8 prime
Barret is a 7 if I have to generalise him, In strayawe have a lot of lean blonde guys, he just looks weird and feminine so it's hard to rate
Chicko is an 8
gandy is an 8 keep in mind models look unique so they will appeal very strongly to certain people and leave a distaste to others, for example nessman from my liking is more attractive than the models you have mentioned. Why I state in the OP anyhting above a 7 is subjective.
View attachment 186484

Lol

You implying he is less than a 7 or more?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
We talk about numbers and shit so much here and we all have our own ideas of what each PSL number is if there is no picture provided.

That being said, being a 6PSL, you are very good looking. People underestimate the significance of being a legitimate 6PSL. Being 5’10+ 6PSL, you will get incredible amounts of attention from women. It gets better with every inch of height too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and RAITEIII
Was reminded of something that happened yesterday and thought I would put it to a poll.

5'5 7.5 PSL

or

5'11 6.5 PSL

at a 6.5 you might be noticed and do pretty good but at 7.5 you have a slaying face and really anything above a 7 is subjective. So how important are those 6 inches?
5'11 of course 6 inches is too much of a difference...

Which would you pick @Pu33 ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Chris pratt is 6.5, efron is 6.25

5'11 of course 6 inches is too much of a difference...

Which would you pick @Pu33 ?
Well for contex some posters have said christ pratt and zac effron are as low as 6.25 - 6.5 so in that case I would be a 5'5 7.5

Zac effron is 5'7 and girls seem to like him no?
View attachment 186484

Strong Jaw, chin, good harmony, eye halo, pct, solid roman nose, great colouring, wide forehead, excellent spacing, Tall face, wide zygos, great fwhr, lean.

Yeah 5 PSL....

if you think that is not a 7 or at least 6.5 just lol.

Last edited:

5'5 7.5 PSL

or

5'11 6.5 PSL

I doubt you are as good looking as you say you are.

Thom Strijd is basically the first option and everyone would trade places with him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Thom Strijd is basically the first option and everyone would trade places with him

If thom is 6.5, then it's over for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Short with the better face for sure. Yes you’re not going to be able to LTR a girl above 5’7 or so but who cares? You’ll be able to get top shelf 8’s around your height

Id prefer being a 5'3 curry

Funny because yesterday I saw a guy with godlike face but he was very short. I'm sure he has no problem with short girls but it's still probably hard for him at that height

This is like asking would you rather have no failo or would you rather have a huge failo

Though if you would give the 7.5PSL 5'5 good frame I'd go with that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100

Users who are viewing this thread

Back