“Would you rather be stuck in a forest with a bear or a man”

thegiganigga

thegiganigga

Iron
This trend is ridiculous, most of them are choosing men for stupid illogical reasons, it’s just giving me another reason to despise liberal fucks and western women jfl. I get it that women might feel “unsafe” around strangers men and stuff but, you choosing a bear over a man that’s insane, “at least he would leave my body alone after i’m dead” stfu nobody wanna touch your fucking ugly ass dumb ltb hoe give me a break. Plus the bear would just eat you alive like a twix bar. Theres a 99% chance that the man is probably just worried about getting out the forest not rape ur ugly ass goddamn women are so retarded… at least the liberal western ones. Another trend from the media and government to grow the genders war propaganda. Over for familycels and tradcels in america by 2035 all women will hate the average men only the HTN+ and statusmaxxed will get a shot and even then, they’re better off going to the fucking middle east or sum shit as they are all degenerates. Find your woman NOW if you wanna build a family, don’t wait too long… before our whole society breakdown (prob alr is).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lautrec, 0S4MA, liberiangrimreaper and 7 others
Yeah cause why would the guy rape you? You not even MTB 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lautrec, mathis, Melly and 4 others
This trend is ridiculous, most of them are choosing men for stupid illogical reasons, it’s just giving me another reason to despise liberal fucks and western women jfl. I get it that women might feel “unsafe” around strangers men and stuff but, you choosing a bear over a man that’s insane, “at least he would leave my body alone after i’m dead” stfu nobody wanna touch your fucking ugly ass dumb ltb hoe give me a break. Plus the bear would just eat you alive like a twix bar. Theres a 99% chance that the man is probably just worried about getting out the forest not rape ur ugly ass goddamn women are so retarded… at least the liberal western ones. Another trend from the media and government to grow the genders war propaganda. Over for familycels and tradcels in america by 2035 all women will hate the average men only the HTN+ and statusmaxxed will get a shot and even then, they’re better off going to the fucking middle east or sum shit as they are all degenerates. Find your woman NOW if you wanna build a family, don’t wait too long… before our whole society breakdown (prob alr is).
never heard of this but this shit seems so autistic. fuck this average man hate.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
geomaxxing is realistically the only way for these ugly white niggas the western world sucks ass but still asia because of the internet is influenced by western social media and it Is warping their perception of everything. they are getting that western women ego (ego from orbiters)

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and thegiganigga
never heard of this but this shit seems so autistic. fuck this average man hate.
don’t look into it’ll probably make you really frustrated against women but do at your own risk. I’m calmer now, never used to hate women, “muh all women are the same:feelswah:” not my type but holy shit they are not helping it… it’s all part of the liberal government… women will soon all be lesbians/bi and a shit tons of low iq femboys and transgenders

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist and likenesss
If you get worked up about this it just shows you have a peanut nigger brain

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thegiganigga and Dream99
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, silencio, Braindeadautist and 1 other person
don’t look into it’ll probably make you really frustrated against women but do at your own risk. I’m calmer now, never used to hate women, “muh all women are the same:feelswah:” not my type but holy shit they are not helping it… it’s all part of the liberal government… women will soon all be lesbians/bi and a shit tons of low iq femboys and transgenders
3911285 h0HAXdN

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and midlatinocel
We need to protect Muslim countries and east by every means necessary. It's our last hope of this westernization and normalization of degeneracy and wokeness

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and thegiganigga
We need to protect Muslim countries and east by every means necessary. It's our last hope of this westernization and normalization of degeneracy and wokeness
I live in a Muslim country and this is not the case lol

Everyone that lives in such a country just wants to leave

• So Sad
Reactions: Tylermax
What makes Muslim countries better? Just another slave morality religion

they are so freaking dumb. wait till they realise that 0.04% of girls ever got raped jfl