Good at fighting so i can looksmin chad :feelswhy:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and 2021
Both

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, cytoplasm, 2021 and 1 other person
If you need to choose

good body jfl at fighting you train for years then some nigger pulls a knife and its gg

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, gr34ter and 2021
good body jfl at fighting you train for years then some nigger pulls a knife and its gg
if OP means good at all forms of fighting including knife evasion then yes easily

• +1
Reactions: 2021
good body then just take some basic boxing classes on the side, a gun or knife in a close situation would end u even if u were better than prime tyson and jon jones

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
if OP means good at all forms of fighting including knife evasion then yes easily
nigga you watch too many movies
if someone pulls a knife at you its over there is a 99% chance you will get stabbed at least once

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
nigga you watch too many movies
if someone pulls a knife at you its over there is a 99% chance you will get stabbed at least once
I hate this generation real men just use there fist

good body

• +1
Good body

• +1
Good body. With a good body, you already prevent others from wanting to fight with you because of an intimidating stature. Fighting is just a low IQ thing to do, so the choice was ez for me.

• +1
Good body. With a good body, you already prevent others from wanting to fight with you because of an intimidating stature. Fighting is just a low IQ thing to do, so the choice was ez for me.
You already have a good body chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and 2021
Muscles make you slow in a fight people think it will help you allot in a fight but the are wrong thats why i am never scared if i see a muscular guy the best fighters i now have normal builds but i agree fighting is stupid

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
You already have a good body chad
I'm literally fat. :ROFLMAO:
Muscles make you slow in a fight people think it will help you allot in a fight but the are wrong thats why i am never scared if i see a muscular guy the best fighters i now have normal builds but i agree fighting is stupid
Depends on what kind of body you have. When I say good body, it's not just muscles but also wide shoulders. I knew a Slavic dude with maybe the widest shoulders I've ever seen, muscular but not a meathead & almost 6'2" tall. Nobody dared to pick a fight with him even if he was, let's say, going to cut you in front of a line (I saw this happen, he cut in front of somebody and the man was about to say something and looked up but then said nothing after seeing him, JFL). He was also an excellent fighter, I believe I already mentioned it before that a professional kickboxer saw him working out and he was so impressed he personally invited him to his own gym. And yes, fighting is stupid because anything can happen. Either you get unlucky and you get a suckerpunch and you hit your head against the ground. Bam, you're dead. Just in one moment. This has happened before and it even happened to me 2 years ago, but thank God I have OCD because I instinctively kept my head above the ground as an automatic reaction, otherwise I would've been dead, too.

• +1
I am curious

@5.5psl @Gengar @emeraldglass @cytoplasm @HarrierDuBois @
Getting into combat sports isn't just about practical benefits and safety, it also helps build a solid physique and amps up confidence. So it has better advantages.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and 2021
Fighting to ruin face? Insanely retarded.

• +1
I'm literally fat. :ROFLMAO:

Depends on what kind of body you have. When I say good body, it's not just muscles but also wide shoulders. I knew a Slavic dude with maybe the widest shoulders I've ever seen, muscular but not a meathead & almost 6'2" tall. Nobody dared to pick a fight with him even if he was, let's say, going to cut you in front of a line (I saw this happen, he cut in front of somebody and the man was about to say something and looked up but then said nothing after seeing him, JFL). He was also an excellent fighter, I believe I already mentioned it before that a professional kickboxer saw him working out and he was so impressed he personally invited him to his own gym. And yes, fighting is stupid because anything can happen. Either you get unlucky and you get a suckerpunch and you hit your head against the ground. Bam, you're dead. Just in one moment. This has happened before and it even happened to me 2 years ago, but thank God I have OCD because I instinctively kept my head above the ground as an automatic reaction, otherwise I would've been dead, too.
Yea if you are muscular people will respect you faster but most muscular guys i now cant fight tbh i fought with this one guy he benched 140kg like 6’0 or so but he was really slow and had no cardio so i won from him he tought he would bezt me up muscles give you fake confidence most muscular guys i now think they can fight till it really happens but both have his benefits
Getting into combat sports isn't just about practical benefits and safety, it also helps build a solid physique and amps up confidence. So it has better advantages.
i agree bro if you look at khabib,islam… they have decent bodys way better then the average person and it gives you confidence what allot of people lack here so i recommend to all org users to get in combat sports
Fighting to ruin face? Insanely retarded.
What will you do if someone tries to hurt your loved ones as a men its important to now how to fight muscles are only for show

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Michael Myers
Yea if you are muscular people will respect you faster but most muscular guys i now cant fight tbh i fought with this one guy he benched 140kg like 6’0 or so but he was really slow and had no cardio so i won from him he tought he would bezt me up muscles give you fake confidence most muscular guys i now think they can fight till it really happens but both have his benefits
Yeah, the Slavic guy was really a true alpha male if I've ever seen one. But despite his strength, build and power he never took advantage of it. For instance, he knew I didn't like having my face or neck or whatever touched and he respected that instead of doing it anyway because he knows he can get away with it. We're no longer friends because of my brother whom he didn't like, but he did say he never had any problems with me.

• +1
Yeah, the Slavic guy was really a true alpha male if I've ever seen one. But despite his strength, build and power he never took advantage of it. For instance, he knew I didn't like having my face or neck or whatever touched and he respected that instead of doing it anyway because he knows he can get away with it. We're no longer friends because of my brother whom he didn't like, but he did say he never had any problems with me.
A real men doesn’t take advantage of it i see it allot that people pick on weaker people it makes me so angry at school i see it almost everyday

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
A real men doesn’t take advantage of it i see it allot that people pick on weaker people it makes me so angry at school i see it almost everyday
Yeah, he was a cool guy for sure. Sad that my brother ruined it. :feelswah:

• +1