Would you rather live in New York or Singapore?

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
New York

Singapore

This is the only place I like in Singapore tbh because it's mostly just White expats.

This is the only place I like in Singapore tbh because it's mostly just White expats.

my uncle lived in new york as a investment banker but moved to singapore, i think it had to do with taxes tho but he said he likes it a little more because less homeless or cleaner streets

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
my uncle lived in new york as a investment banker but moved to singapore, i think it had to do with taxes tho but he said he likes it a little more because less homeless or cleaner streets

Less? Nigga there's virtually no homeless people in Singapore.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23

New York.

I love Asia but not Singapore. Singapore's too clean, orderly, and has too many rules. I want to be able to piss in broad daylight and slap a random girl's butt without getting a fine. Singapore takes all the good things about living in Asia and does away with them.

New york

• JFL
Plastic surgery In NY is double of what the average is
A genio would be 12-16 k compared to the average of 4-8 k

• +1
Singapore any day

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I always wanted to live in New York tbh

new york lets you shit on the streets, government gives you free needles for shooting up drugs, and is generally infested by roaches, rats, and homeless people everywhere. anything outside the immediate downtown area is an impoverished shithole

singapore will jail you for spitting gum on the side of the road, the will kill you for trafficking drugs, they maintain a tight ship and ordered society.

no contest

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3