Would you rather look low or high trust?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Tumblr nmcl2ibHcz1tx6yfeo1 1280
2541292 henry cavill bafta film awards 2013 red carpet arrivals  1360533931 view 11
Top 10 greatest leonardo dicaprio movies

Or
2355564 f49c592ab297cbc621581a60b33bb39b
Richard Ramirez 2 1200x914
11006389 954465697898364 8991787441850069934 n 1

if chad then high trust, anything below that low trust mogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dna_cel, Allornothing, exo and 3 others
High trust. More girls will approach

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 32973, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Low trust is a meme bro no girls would want to approach you because of intimidation

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, sportsmogger, Tabula Rasa and 4 others
Low trust mogs if your tall chad

• +1
Reactions: Brootal and Napoleon1800
i'm low trust already , kind of shit if you're not dark triad cuz you're less approachable

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
High trust is king. That's why Bateman is the best looking man in the world

• +1
High trust, I feel like low trust would be more likely to attract mentally ill women.

• +1
High trust mogs if same looks level for girls ofc. If u r a gigachad then low trust is better as u would also close high trust low trust gap but also get insane male gaze

there are benefits and disadvantages for both. looking low-trust has saved me from a lot of conflict. i'd choose that over girls.

I scare women away and some of them even tell me you look scary or i'm scared of you. I laugh it off with my non NT autistic ass but it's fucking annoying i don't look much scary but i think it's m'y height 194cm at 16

• +1
I scare women away and some of them even tell me you look scary or i'm scared of you. I laugh it off with my non NT autistic ass but it's fucking annoying i don't look much scary but i think it's m'y height 194cm at 16
I'm only 183cm but sub5 and non nt I get called a school shooter jfl

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel
Happened to me before NTmaxxing it's brutal even after 2 years i'm scared to talk to people jlf should i go to a therapist
I actually wanna go er. I was originally NT before I came to high school and treated like shit for my subhuman looks. And then I got blackpilled so I became very depressed and i became non-nt from that. Basically from trauma jfl. For me, NTpill links back to looks again. So now even if I somehow manage to ascend, I have to try and learn to communicate with people properly again

I actually wanna go er. I was originally NT before I came to high school and treated like shit for my subhuman looks. And then I got blackpilled so I became very depressed and i became non-nt from that. Basically from trauma jfl. For me, NTpill links back to looks again. So now even if I somehow manage to ascend, I have to try and learn to communicate with people properly again
Brutal bro, i was Non NT since birth but could fake being NT until COVID at the end of elementary school. Since then i'm a little shit incel autistic nigger fuark it's over

• +1
Did you ever go to a therapist ?

• +1
Brutal bro, i was Non NT since birth but could fake being NT until COVID at the end of elementary school. Since then i'm a little shit incel autistic nigger fuark it's over
Fuck this world. They just see us as "the creepy loner who will shoot us in the head if he could" while we just spend our days browsing .org and contemplating smashing hammers into our face :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: inwardgonionscel
I have seen women who get repulsed by having too much of either.
Being in the middle suits perfect

• +1
Imho a combination of both. Low trust eyes with high trust features below like pretty boy jawline and a high trust smile.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Depends. If you are interested in getting wet pussy and validation from women, then high trust without a doubt. If you are interested in getting respect or instilling fear in other men (🍆), then low trust without a doubt. Somewhere in the middle can be very good. Like most things in biology (but not all) it’s about finding the Goldilocks zone

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel