• A

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • B

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
option A - 6'10 teramogger with 28" bidelt, david laid frame and amazing muscle insertions and athletic ability (between D1 and pro level) but 2 PSL androgynous face (recessed, norwooding, narrow mouth, flat maxilla, wide fleshy nose)

option B - 5'4 skinnyfat twink with 5'2 wingspan and 14" bidelt, 7 PSL face (top 5% of male models level), can never work out and become fit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and DelonLover1999
tough choice ngl, but being 5’4 with a 7 psl face kinda defeats the purpose tbh, you’ll never make it big as a model. So i’ll be going with the teramogger, seems like a more fun life. But 2psl it brutal though, fuck man I can’t chose. You’ve broken .org polls congrats

6'10 you are disabled at this point

Titan height is cope

5'4 is a handicap too but at least you are a face mogger and you can fraud on OLD

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, 5.5psl and Deleted member 27148
Probably 2 and go to japan or some shit

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Ken
option A - 6'10 teramogger with 28" bidelt, david laid frame and amazing muscle insertions and athletic ability (between D1 and pro level) but 2 PSL androgynous face (recessed, norwooding, narrow mouth, flat maxilla, wide fleshy nose)

option B - 5'4 skinnyfat twink with 5'2 wingspan and 14" bidelt, 7 PSL face (top 5% of male models level), can never work out and become fit

6 ft 10 with that body, you can have the face of a burn victim, it doesn't matter. You will get a surplus of bitches.

tough choice ngl, but being 5’4 with a 7 psl face kinda defeats the purpose tbh, you’ll never make it big as a model. So i’ll be going with the teramogger, seems like a more fun life. But 2psl it brutal though, fuck man I can’t chose. You’ve broken .org polls congrats
you can be other types of models not just runway

6 ft 10 with that body, you can have the face of a burn victim, it doesn't matter. You will get a surplus of bitches.
Cope tbh
2/10 at this height
Screenshot 20230629 052538 Samsung Internet
they'll just take you for a yetty especially if you're jacked

This is a 2/10 face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
you can be other types of models not just runway
sure but I doubt you’d become top 20 in your country, there will a few 7 psl ish people who will be much taller and get ahead.

can i get surgery as the teramogger? I assume no, right?

A is pretty much a NBA superstar who will get women off status alone so I’m going with that

No face for 5’4

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl