Wouldn't chad be targeted by people in acid attacks ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Like i swear if your good looking wouldn't your friends or peers be mad jealous of you and attack you with acid or like kill you just for being genetically blessed with a chad face ?

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, randomvanish and currylightskin
Law prevents people from eating each other alive, if you do that you will get punished hard.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and TheAnomaly
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31931
Society hates or loves others based on their looks alone. If you look good, you get away with almost everything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
in 3rd world countries maybe, first world nahhh.

Would happen and happened everyday on high T primal societies
Alphas lived less than anyone else, betas with nothing to hold them back used to team up and kill Chad with no effort

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Lihito and ROTTING
basically incel and chad is both bad i think MTN is more better then being either
Alphas lived less than anyone else, betas with nothing to hold them back used to team up and kill Chad with no effort

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and ROTTING
Chads are spared from violence, not attacked.

Even ER mostly targetted other ugly men.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, closedplatecel, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
basically incel and chad is both bad i think MTN is more better then being either
Cope. Being Chad is always better, especially in today's world where everything's in your favor (if you're a woman or Chad in a 1st world country).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kasanova, TheAnomaly, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Chad is good nowadays because low T law society will cover your ass.

Back in the day, even one century ago, betas would just get tired of you mogging them and plan a murder you had zero possibility to escape, many historical examples died this way.

Nowadays you can cuck and taunt people all you want because muh violence and envy is bad :soy:

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Lihito, Oberyn and 1 other person
Chads are spared from violence, not attacked.

Even ER mostly targetted other ugly men.
ER is such an autistic retard it's actually funny :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Dude went ER and killed his subhuman chink friend instead of the people whom he hated so much :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus, Marsik, closedplatecel and 4 others
High T society doesn't allow people to have more than everyone else, capitalism and lookism are the result of a low T environment.

Gorillas don't like taller people for example, they'll tear you apart for heightmogging them.

I wondered that too.

I heard from cases where girls got pinched with a needle in a club on purpose by a unknown person and got HIV infected because of this.

What stops frustrated incels from doing this to Chad?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ROTTING
What stops frustrated incels from doing this to Chad?
Law and fear of punishment :soy: You're taught at a young age by schools and people around you to be soy :soy:
Plus men nowadays legit have lower T than ever before.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and germanlooks
but the alpha chads used to be higher T and be their rulers.

I heard from cases where girls got pinched with a needle in a club on purpose by a unknown person and got HIV infected because of this.
that's fucked uppppp

I love when chimps do this

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
Chad is good nowadays because low T law society will cover your ass.

Back in the day, even one century ago, betas would just get tired of you mogging them and plan a murder you had zero possibility to escape, many historical examples died this way.

Nowadays you can cuck and taunt people all you want because muh violence and envy is bad :soy:
My cortisol is spiking from this every day

It literaly ruins The balance of society

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
handsome men don’t elicit the same jealousy that beautiful women do. Mainly d/t the lack of :blackpill: knowledge. Also, a lot of handsome men settle down with one girl. And. Slaying as a man elicits some respect, while a woman riding the cock carousel elicits disgust.

He killed them because he really hated them because of how they treated him
ER is such an autistic retard it's actually funny :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Dude went ER and killed his subhuman chink friend instead of the people whom he hated so much :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: