WOW watermaxxing is legit!

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
DSC 0021

I had a mid bloat day today at afternoon becauae of awful diet these days at the village. Drank around 4.5 liters of water until midnight more or less. Peed lots of times and i almost recovered full leanness by now and I still have to drink my double tea. I might have found a healthy substitute for the alcohol cheat! Ill try this more times just to be sure

• +1
Reactions: SuperCheatBros, sorrowfulsad, Insomniac and 3 others
I have been preaching this for a while now. Watermaxxing is very legit.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I have been preaching this for a while now. Watermaxxing is very legit.
Yea I underewtimated the potential of water megadosing to make your body clean itself many times

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Hiro
Just don’t overdo it bro. A lot of people have died from drinking 6 litres or more in the course of a few hours
Yea I underewtimated the potential of water megadosing to make your body clean itself many times
I read studies a few years ago that it’s best to drink a lot of water before your first meal as your body is in a state of fasting due to having not eaten since the day before and I’ve been doing it ever since. Whenever I take cold showers I put my face under the water for around 30 seconds and it really tightens the skin and removes bloat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: laske.7, Nibba and theropeking
Just don’t overdo it bro. A lot of people have died from drinking 6 litres or more in the course of a few hours

I read studies a few years ago that it’s best to drink a lot of water before your first meal as your body is in a state of fasting due to having not eaten since the day before and I’ve been doing it ever since. Whenever I take cold showers I put my face under the water for around 30 seconds and it really tightens the skin and removes bloat.
Wtf die?

Source

You look exactly the same on EVERY picture

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
i drink water until i can burp water ngl

Applying an ice pack or cold compress makes ur face lean af

Exactly my experience. I should do more.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Why is that facepalm worthy?

Because you are neither suddenly bloated nor magically leaner. Yet you ask Everytime If you look bloated or lean

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
wdym the village? you talking blue mountain

How much water is ideal?

I used to drink soda a lot, probably contributed to my acne.

All I drink is water now and maybe orange juice sometimes too. I definitely feel like my health has improved. :feelsokman:

Drink the blood of cucks

View attachment 7178

I had a mid bloat day today at afternoon becauae of awful diet these days at the village. Drank around 4.5 liters of water until midnight more or less. Peed lots of times and i almost recovered full leanness by now and I still have to drink my double tea. I might have found a healthy substitute for the alcohol cheat! Ill try this more times just to be sure
sodamaxxxxx is better

Yea keep drinking water to increase your estrogen