Wow, weed made me sleep and forget about my shit life👍

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Didn’t thought it was this easy.

I smoked a bit with my friend yesterday night and i got home, eat and went straight to sleep without thinking about her!

It was a life saver tbh, i thought about jumping in front of the bus yesterday but now i’m fine after sleeping well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmeascend, ducktruck, Napoleon1800 and 4 others
oh and she stopped texting me, you know what that means!!

kill me now barney stinson GIF

Weed is the gateway to the something you shouldn't be indulged in.

• +1
Reactions: leveruis and PseudoMaxxer
did you smoke flower or concentrates?

i haven't smoked in a year

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Weed is good if you plan on rotting but bad if you want to redpill

• +1
Weed is good if you plan on rotting but bad if you want to redpill
i want to kill my self, you think it’s good for stopping me?

Yesterday if i didn’t smoke i wouldn’t be here

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: leveruis and g0op
The start of an addiction 😍 my same feelings when i smoked weed for the first time now ive been smoking everyday for 3 years multiple blunts a day

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and g0op
i want to kill my self, you think it’s good for stopping me?

Yesterday if i didn’t smoke i wouldn’t be here
Weed just inhances whatever cope your doing. Whether your watching a show, playing a game, going on a walk, idm. It can be physiologically addictive and I know some people who can't eat without smoking first. But a lot of people are social smokers and only do it at parties or with friends. I quit abruptly a year ago and had no problems but some folks need a wake and bake just to function.

• +1
The start of an addiction 😍 my same feelings when i smoked weed for the first time now ive been smoking everyday for 3 years multiple blunts a day
t-break is needed

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
t-break is needed
I want to go on a tbreak so i can get high with less but Im too addicted
Im waiting till i go broke to force me to be sober but it hasnt happened in a long time

• +1
Reactions: g0op
I want to go on a tbreak so i can get high with less but Im too addicted
Im waiting till i go broke to force me to be sober but it hasnt happened in a long time
if your not feeling absolutely zooted after facing one fat blunt or multiple dabs of high % thc its time for a break.

just cut back your daily amt and when you run out DON'T reup. don't match anybody or link up with smokers as you'll just feel too tempted.

• Love it
i used to smoke

• +1
Weed just inhances whatever cope your doing. Whether your watching a show, playing a game, going on a walk, idm. It can be physiologically addictive and I know some people who can't eat without smoking first. But a lot of people are social smokers and only do it at parties or with friends. I quit abruptly a year ago and had no problems but some folks need a wake and bake just to function.
i was listening to music and it was beautiful.

I could hear notes i never heard, this girl wasn’t on my mind at all.

I was focusing on the music until slowly i feel at sleep

• +1
Reactions: g0op
I feel like if I started smoking I would have a psychotic episode or something I learnt about that shit in class

• +1
I have a big nose

• +1
Didn’t thought it was this easy.

I smoked a bit with my friend yesterday night and i got home, eat and went straight to sleep without thinking about her!

It was a life saver tbh, i thought about jumping in front of the bus yesterday but now i’m fine after sleeping well.
Try heroin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and PseudoMaxxer
I feel like if I started smoking I would have a psychotic episode or something I learnt about that shit in class
depends honestly, my friend tried stabbing himself while high so he stopped smoking.

I usually chill out with it.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
You've barely tapped into its power. Text her 'I have weed' and its true form will be revealed.

You've barely tapped into its power. Text her 'I have weed' and its true form will be revealed.
She can’t come over, i’m in a different country rn.

She didn’t text me at all yesterday, just to tell she had a lot to study and told me good night before going to sleep.

Today she had some test and she didn’t tell me “good morning” which she always does.

Let’s see what happens after she finishes this tests, if it’s over at least i f have found a new way to cope.