Wtf did Beyonce do to Her Skin?

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl

Short answer: Lycopene. Turns your disgusting warm yellow green curry undertones into mogger neutral reddish pink tone.

Long answer: Yep unfortunately if you stop taking it your skin will go back to normal after a couple of weeks, you cant change your undetones permanently. But its mainly a dietary thing anyway. Varied diet = healtheir person and lycopene is the main cartenoid in tomatoes and alot of other red foods

Short answer: Lycopene. Turns your disgusting warm yellow green curry undertones into mogger neutral reddish pink tone.

Long answer: Yep unfortunately if you stop taking it your skin will go back to normal after a couple of weeks, you cant change your undetones permanently. But its mainly a dietary thing anyway. Varied diet = healtheir person and lycopene is the main cartenoid in tomatoes and alot of other red foods

Lmao. You're saying if me and you take this supplement I'll lose Indian/Pakistani undertones?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Lmao. You're saying if me and you take this supplement I'll lose Indian/Pakistani undertones?

View attachment 2590291

short answer: yes

long answer: this is unironically afghanistan's best kept secret, the overwhelming presence of tomatoes in the average pashtun cavedweller's diet is what gives them their rosy pink cheeks and red undertones. curries already win on colorblind psl, combine that with mogger lycopenous undertones and its a wrap.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pppokerface, MaxxedOut, sportsmogger and 1 other person
short answer: yes

long answer: this is unironically afghanistan's best kept secret, the overwhelming presence of tomatoes in the average pashtun cavedweller's diet is what gives them their rosy pink cheeks and red undertones. curries already win on colorblind psl, combine that with mogger lycopenous undertones and its a wrap.

So is that the brand you use?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and MakinItHappen
no i use traditional homemade afghan lycopene because i have many afghan friends who give it to me for free.

You recommend I go for this brand?