WTF happened to lookism.net ?

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
They unanimously concluded(edit: ok yeah well the members that have posted on that thread) that it all comes down to being NT, wtf?

Fuck the truckload of studies that expose the importance of looks as well. And what about the understanding of feedback loops shaping personality/social abilities being largely the byproduct of looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo, AdamLamberg, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Whats an nt

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vitruvian, AspiringChad and Deleted member 656
The unanimously concluded that it all comes down to being NT
One person concluded that and then patted himself on the back with his 7 alts

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, AdamLamberg, Arkantos and 2 others
The unanimously concluded that it all comes down to being NT, wtf?

Fuck the truckload of studies that expose the importance of looks as well. And what about the understanding of feedback loops shaping personality/social abilities being largely the byproduct of looks.

Lookism just made a shit ton of theories and did a bunch of shit to keep the site alive

Tbhtbhtbh most ppl on lookism from what I saw r still lookist blackpilled n all

Look at this disgusting whore bitch harass this guy and objectify his arms. #metoo

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!
Look at this disgusting whore bitch harass this guy and objectify his arms. #metoo

They can't even speak while looking in his eyes, giggle and then they feel like they need to apologize for it. Must be the NT effect.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RobticaI and Aids!
That's why I don't post there anymore. The site lost the plot and basically a site full of copers pushing being NT and PUA bullshit. Lookism descends from sluthate which descends from PUAhate. Lookism is defending the very thing PUAhate was created to speak out against.

Lookism really started going to shit by mid 2016 and it was irredeemable by mid 2017. Late 2015/Early 2016 was the golden era.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Dude420
Maybe they are projecting off the good-looking guys that frequent the site.

First video @1:57 "Now it makes sense" That judge knows what's up. The guy wasn't an amazing singer or anything but he's a solid 7+PSL.

First video @1:57 "Now it makes sense" That judge knows what's up. The guy wasn't an amazing singer or anything but he's a solid 7+PSL.
Yeah, the foids judges saw the horny bitches in the audience which made them turn their chair, he sings terribly.

They're coping hard. Except for this one

After spending so much time in psl community and reflecting upon my life experience I've come to realize how much being non NT holds me back in the dating scene. Me being so obsessed with becoming chad and slaying is partly due to my autism because 1. I've already had girlfriends despite being a turbo aspie and social retard. If I was NT I wouldn't say I'd slay, but my dating pool would be considerably bigger.
2. Being aspie and socially retarded just makes me feel more lonely and desperate for fucking pussies because it's incredibly hard for me to make friends/build meaningful connections aka gain validation in other life aspects.

That said I've practically given up on NTmaxxing since it's simply unfeasible, and it's too late for me. At least looksmaxing is something that I have control over. So yeah surgerymaxxing is the way to go.

Yeah, the foids judges saw the horny bitches in the audience which made them turn their chair, he sings terribly.
Over at lookism: "Muh social proof"
JFL

damn lookism is very different to what I remember

That site is not blackpilled anymore and is full of narcy faggots like @OneChoice who just postmax all day by telling who they mog

• +1
Reactions: Dude420

Users who are viewing this thread

Back