WTF is a serum?

sebchi

sebchi

Iron
I always see people talking about using serum. I have a Vitamin C serum that I use in my skincare routine. However, I always see people saying "use your serum", are they referring to a specific type of serum that isn't the vitamin C or?

If you have acne go see a doctor so he can give you shit for your hormones cause all these remedies don’t work bro I say from experience

If you have acne go see a doctor so he can give you shit for your hormones cause all these remedies don’t work bro I say from experience
These derms have absolutely no idea what they're doing. Didn't even recommend a moisturizer or sunscreen, I had to figure that out myself.

Nigga use Google

Attachments

• Clipped_image_20240220_191736.png
    Clipped_image_20240220_191736.png
    626.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite and Deleted member 51465
It's bottled cum

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and Infinite
I always see people talking about using serum. I have a Vitamin C serum that I use in my skincare routine. However, I always see people saying "use your serum", are they referring to a specific type of serum that isn't the vitamin C or?
Its an infused cream rather than a liquid form

Serum in derm generally means a viscous liquid used on your face, and yes, your Vit C is one too.
The kind of serum you use depends on what treatment you're looking for.

It's a group of chemicals that are good for your skin packed in one single serum. Which is way it's called serum.

I have tretinoin 0.1% dw, I use it 3-4x a week now, at night

Serum in derm generally means a viscous liquid used on your face, and yes, your Vit C is one too.
The kind of serum you use depends on what treatment you're looking for.
looking to clear up my acne for good, using tret but I saw on a vid to use a serum along with my tret but it just said “serum” so I have no idea what the mean by that

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
It's a group of chemicals that are good for your skin packed in one single serum. Which is way it's called serum.
ah ok, I just am so confused because I always see it as just “serum” in which I have a vitc one. I want to see if I can find a better serum then

I have tretinoin 0.1% dw, I use it 3-4x a week now, at night
I think that Adapalene works better than tret for acne.
Also it's less agressive so you can use it daily