WTF is grays anatomy jfl

niqfan625

niqfan625

Platinum
My foid cousin watching this show and its full of jew propaganda:
-faggots sucking each other off in some room in the hosptital (they are workers)
-nigger whore worker is outraged because covid kills more black people than white people, somehow this is white peops fault snd if it were white people everyone would be wearing masks
-whore foid cheats on her loyal and good husband and excuses it with „not knowing peace and being scared of it“(implying it isnt her fault), and later lashing out on coworkers because her life is bad now.

How can anybody watch this jew propaganda absolute fucking trash? Jfl i cringed so hard

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and lemonnz
My foid cousin watching this show and its full of jew propaganda:
-faggots sucking each other off in some room in the hosptital (they are workers)
-nigger whore worker is outraged because covid kills more black people than white people, somehow this is white peops fault snd if it were white people everyone would be wearing masks
-whore foid cheats on her loyal and good husband and excuses it with „not knowing peace and being scared of it“(implying it isnt her fault), and later lashing out on coworkers because her life is bad now.

How can anybody watch this jew propaganda absolute fucking trash? Jfl i cringed so hard
She cheated with a foid btw so shes bisexual JFLL

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
Basically all of Hollywood is the same

It's directed and directed by a black woman
Wtf do you expect? 😂

Makes a lot of sense when you notice that the only Asian woman in the show is ugly and old, and she was forced to be a love interest to a nigger. Glad her White ex-husband divorced her

• JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry