WTF IS WRONG WITH MY LOW T OLD GRUMPY DAD HE HAS MOOD SWINGS LIKE A WOMAN ON A PERIOD

randomop

randomop

🏴‍☠️Yay!
HE WANTS ME TO GIVE ME HUGS , COMES AND TRIES TO TICKLE ME LIKE IM A CHILD. A FEW MINUTES LATER HE COMES UP TO ME AND SAYS THAT HE WILL DESTORY MY VALUABLES IF I DONT DO MY HOMEWORK OR SOMETHING ELSE , ITS LIKE I RUINED IS LIFE AND SHOUTING LIKE HE CAME FROM THE MENTAL WARD , THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DONT HOP ON TRT YOU WILL ACT LIKE SOME FOID ON A PERIOD BEING GRUMPY AND THEN ACTING ALL KAWAI 5 MINUTES LATER.

HES 55 THIS GUY SHOULD INJECT T OR I WILL SEND HIM TO THE RETIREMENT HOME.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, strawberrymushroom, Sushifart and 1 other person
HE WANTS ME TO GIVE ME HUGS , COMES AND TRIES TO TICKLE ME LIKE IM A CHILD. A FEW MINUTES LATER HE COMES UP TO ME AND SAYS THAT HE WILL DESTORY MY VALUABLES IF I DONT DO MY HOMEWORK OR SOMETHING ELSE , ITS LIKE I RUINED IS LIFE AND SHOUTING LIKE HE CAME FROM THE MENTAL WARD , THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DONT HOP ON TRT YOU WILL ACT LIKE SOME FOID ON A PERIOD BEING GRUMPY AND THEN ACTING ALL KAWAI 5 MINUTES LATER.

Rape him

Sounds similar to Pops growing up. He would come home from work and start screaming his speech, "Why Hitler didn't have more Nazis! Six million Jews, that's all? Obviously, it wasn't enough!"

Later that evening, he would hit the bottle and become delusional as he stared at me. He once accused me, "Are you a fucking Jew, boy?"

Confused, I debated that misinformation with common sense, "If I was a Jew, Pops, that would make you a Jew too." Ugh. I shouldn't have said that. He hummed his drink across the room that shattered against the wall. He screamed inaudible rants that sounded like the German language.

Moments later, he calmed down and said, "You might be a JJ."

"JJ? What's that?"

"A Jew Jumper. They're like body jumpers but instead, Jews jumping from one body to another because they're so sneaky and evil."

At that point, I learned to stay out of the house when he came home and return when he left for work.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, randomop, iblamejews and 3 others
I’m gonna forgive him , maybe I’ll convince him to do TRT and order test together

Pin him while he’s sleeping