Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 1707, OCDMaxxing and 3 others
Lightning is not the same in both pictures :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxlooks, MentalCel, Deleted member 4577 and 8 others
24 26

• +1
Reactions: WBC323
no clue how to interpret any of this but looks cool (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Chadelite, Norwooder and 11 others
right is after i suppose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4469
left pic is the after pic right? right?!

look son, i admire your change, but i cant see shit, post some real pics of your jaw with changes.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Whats the difference?

Did you hard mew?

Also guys, look at the position of upper teeth in first than second picture

looks worse?

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
What bout undereye support, better or worse

Not experienced in reading x rays but it looks like your front top and bottom teeth tipped hard, especially the top. Do you have pics of your actual smile now?

• +1
Not experienced in reading x rays but it looks like your front top and bottom teeth tipped hard, especially the top. Do you have pics of your actual smile now?
IMG 20200120 001650

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger and AutisticBeaner
30 minutes a day chewing
Good posture and that's all

No. Way better (shorter midface larger zygos)
sorry dude i don't see it - can you tell me what to compare?

Please scan these pictures.

I don't really see any change. I've mewed for probably 4 years now or so. Some teeth shifting and widening sure, but facial change? Not any noticeable

I can see the difference. Your teeth and incisors on the right pic are more proclined than on the left.

@Rector Can you please upload scans of these. They can't be compared because of the angle. Your jaw and teeth are smaller in the after picture because of the distortion.

• +1
@Rector Can you please upload scans of these. They can't be compared because of the angle. Your jaw and teeth are smaller in the after picture because of the distortion.
Unfortunately the after xray is actually smaller

overlay it you fucking dumbass

@Rector Thanks for the quick reply.

Its not that, though. Scale can be adjusted if you just make something that doesn't change size (say a vertebrae) the same size in both pics. You can do this because the entire image is scaled down/up uniformally. But that can't be done in this case because the angle creates another level of distortion, where your entire head seems longer than it actually is. Watch how your vertebrae go from condensed in the before to stretched out in the after. That happens at that front, as well, and gives the potential illusion that your mid face shortened when you compare with the second image. It might have, but we need to rule out the distortion to know that.

Also, Certain lenses make the center of an image appear larger than it actually is if you're too close. Try it with a webcam/phone and you'll look like an alien with big a.ss eyes. Could be true here and your mid face appears even larger than it actually is.

So you can eliminate those two doubts if you scan both images.

And hopefully we'll finally know if this stuff actually does anything.
Check it out.

Did the mid-face shorten? Or is this a rotation on a z-axis (taking the image and laying it flat)?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: draco