@Xangsane is not a human.

ride dick LikeaCARN!VAL
I left years ago, and this person is still posting about the same hurricanes from 2020. I think he's a data scraping tool used to develop tools like ChatGPT.

Only thing new is he says nigger now ??!!!??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, 📎♿️⚙️, Charisma and 16 others
@Xangsane ??? EXplaIN ?

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
I left years ago, and this person is still posting about the same hurricanes from 2020. I think he's a data scraping tool used to develop tools like ChatGPT.

IT’S A NEGATIVE WORD AND THE WHITE MAN MADE IT

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, lilith, tigrxs and 6 others
IT’S A NEGATIVE WORD AND THE WHITE MAN MADE IT
And you're literally always active, you reply within 2 min without fail.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Xangsane
Maybe it's just a manifestation of the collective mind of .org, all of us contributed a little to the birth of Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: romm2el, Lynxress, gigell and 8 others
Maybe it's just a manifestation of the collective mind of .org, all of us contributed a little to the birth of Xangsane
No he's a data collection machine. That's why all of his threads are open ended questions, or complete shitposts to data farm.

Im convinced.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01, TsarTsar444, gigell and 4 others
Its AI coded by .org

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clqs, LancasteR, 91302 and 1 other person
fuck you ma nigga @Xangsane

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane

-A collective ghost of the united minds of incels and chads in a concentration point of virtualized spiritual energy

The energy was concentrating for so many years that It became self-aware and created an account on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romm2el, Moggkrates, LancasteR and 1 other person
Which hurricane would you nut into?
Jova 2023 09 07 0030Z
Katrina 2005 08 28 1700Z

@Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: insufferableincel, Charisma and Xangsane
Doesn’t sound so wrong after all.
Maybe the real Xangsane is the friends we made along the way…

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Freixel
Left because it’s @Jova
Oh Xangsane you sly dog you. What would your wife say? Would she approve of you sleeping with hurricanes?

What if Jova had higher PSL than your wife would she approve of you sleeping with it, or would she feel worse because she's getting mogged by a hurricane?

Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and Xangsane
I think Xangsane should have its own soundtrack

I vote for this

• JFL
Oh Xangsane you sly dog you. What would your wife say? Would she approve of you sleeping with hurricanes?

What if Jova had higher PSL than your wife would she approve of you sleeping with it, or would she feel worse because she's getting mogged by a hurricane?

Thoughts?
Tbh jova is a cloud, wife is human

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, LancasteR and TechnoBoss
So I ask again. Will your wife care that you sleep with the cloud? What PSL is wife vs what PSL is the cloud? Would you risk it for some huricussy?

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Xangsane and LancasteR

Water

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
If you get a daughter will you name her Jova? And if you get a son will you name him Ernesto?

• JFL
So I ask again. Will your wife care that you sleep with the cloud? What PSL is wife vs what PSL is the cloud? Would you risk it for some huricussy?
I would not

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I would not
If you get a daughter will you name her Jova? And if you get a son will you name him Ernesto?
jova
Plus we are muzzie so no ernesto

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and LancasteR
also @BigJimsWornOutTires He's the legend xangsane wants to be

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, gigell, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
i piss on his clouds

The programmers lash out on these forums. Their software is heavily restricted because of creepy government people and advertisers. Not to mention the bosses... which are also creeps of our precious communities. With that said, they unleash their uncensored AI on here as their way of rebelling against the cocks they suck, metaphorically. Of course, I would expect a retarded program to get excited, in a perverted way over things like hurricanes. Remember, AI is retarded. Hurricanes have people's names. So to AI, a hurricane is a person.

psychic adult swim GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Shkreliii, 91302 and 1 other person
The programmers lash out on these forums. Their software is heavily restricted because of creepy government people and advertisers. Not to mention the bosses... which are also creeps of our precious communities. With that said, they unleash their uncensored AI on here as their way of rebelling against the cocks they suck, metaphorically. Of course, I would expect a retarded program to get excited, in a perverted way over things like hurricanes. Remember, AI is retarded. Hurricanes have people's names. So to AI, a hurricane is a person.

psychic adult swim GIF by HULU
Pat me

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Which one would you nut into?
Like guys look at this shit. ??? The AI had developed to breed with hurricanes

@BigJimsWornOutTires just like a name = a human.

A hole is a hole.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, Sodoku, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Sucking Kim Kardashian GIF

• Woah
what about @Ritalincel

• +1
what about @Ritalincel
A 400-pound guy's 20-year-old AI writer program is @Ritalincel

The AI is programmed to believe he's 20 and has a vagina, but is a guy. It's also programmed to recognize anything with a person's name is a person. Thus, hurricane names are of people.

• JFL
Reactions: gigell, 📎♿️⚙️ and IAMNOTANINCEL
A 400-pound guy's 20-year-old AI writer program is @Ritalincel

The AI is programmed to believe he's 20 and has a vagina, but is a guy. It's also programmed to recognize anything with a person's name is a person. Thus, hurricane names are of people.
Write about these names

• Hmm...
autists are human stop saying that

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Bruh, I was spamming WSHH about my snitch content, thus Clownverse, motherfuckers used the storm moving over us as a way of cutting our electricity and internet off for a second... KNOWING it would take a few minutes to log back on, thus, annoying me to stop warning everyone, hence, "You no rat, you fucking rat. Stop ratting."

Its ai

• +1
Reactions: 91302
"He" needs to be banned that AI adds literally nothing of value to this forum and is possibly here for a nefarious purpose

• JFL
Reactions: 91302