@xangsane works at my workplace!

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Faceless
I saw this mf step through the door at our meeting he was legit a 5'9-5'10 half MENA half white guy with golden skin, dark brown hair, and blue eyes. Identical phenotypical expression to Xangsane. Chad if not for his wide IPD and shortish PFL, legit model tier side profile. Was cagefuel asf how striking of a resemblance there was.

@Xangsane

@LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @bluepilled @TsarTsar444 @blackckatt @SurgeryEnjoyer @temporomandibular32 @sebsyx @StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 25938, Artemis and 16 others
I would be scared to be in a room with such a autistic dude

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Michael Myers, gaben and 3 others
over, you became a @Xangsane alt as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, 5'7 zoomer, HeightPilledum and 9 others
I saw this mf step through the door at our meeting he was legit a 5'9-5'10 half MENA half white guy with golden skin, dark brown hair, and blue eyes. Identical phenotypical expression to Xangsane. Chad if not for his wide IPD and shortish PFL, legit model tier side profile. Was cagefuel asf how striking of a resemblance there was.

@Xangsane

@LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @bluepilled @TsarTsar444 @blackckatt @SurgeryEnjoyer @temporomandibular32 @sebsyx @StrangerDanger
Really? What type of mena?

Is his ass irl as in pictures?

kiss my ass a mans butt GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, aesthetic beauty, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others

@Xangsane

Near 25 years old?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
TurboManletXane

Dude you just fueled his larps and autism for another 10 months

Next week xangsane thread: "rate the ass of @HarrierDuBois half white/half MENA coworker."
"Does his ass have golden retriever pheno? why?"

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Sprinkles, aesthetic beauty and 8 others
saw this mf step through the door at our meeting he was legit a 5'9-5'10 half MENA half white guy with golden skin, dark brown hair, and blue eyes
Wow, you actually believe he looks like that. Thats extremly retarted

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Dude you just fueled his larps and autism for another 10 months

Next week xangsane thread: "rate the ass of @HarrierDuBois half white/half MENA coworker."
"Does his ass have golden retriever pheno? why?"
Caged.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Nigga is prob ltn irl,, if he was so good looking he does not need make ai fake morhp.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Mik, HarrierDuBois, ccwarrior and 1 other person

Last edited:
Am I going fucking insane or what?

Why do you autistic niggas suck his cock all the time, say he's a model Chadlite prettyboy....

WHEN ALL HE'S EVER SHOWN IS THIS?

NIGGA IS THIS A JOKE? THERE IS NO WAY TO TELL WHAT HE EVEN REMOTELY LOOKS LIKE. YOU MUST BE FUCKING KIDDING ME.
Delete that pic now. Please.

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Skywalker

Last edited:

Last edited:
The og pic (i edited it now) was his "face reveal" he PMd me. Still an anime filter. That nigga is such a weirdo schizo autisto I can't tell if it's satire
he has posted 100 more pics of "him" with an anime filter so i guess it wont cause any problem with the mods/rules

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
I was expecting a creepshot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
no pics no care

no pics no care
I'm not gonna take a photo of a colleague first time I see him jfl. Least socially inept .org user jfl.

I'm not gonna take a photo of a colleague first time I see him jfl. Least socially inept .org user jfl.
just creepshot its not hard

how would it affect you socially if nobody would find out

least dumb .org user jfl.

just creepshot its not hard

how would it affect you socially if nobody would find out

least dumb .org user jfl.
Emphasis on "if", anyone sees it for a split second they will think I'm retarded. Just gamble social position to please incels theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Emphasis on "if", anyone sees it for a split second they will think I'm retarded. Just gamble social position to please incels theory.
social position in question: wheel around oldcels in a hospital

anyway what hospital?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
social position in question: wheel around oldcels in a hospital
Most of the people working there are my age, do not want to be outcasted for a dumb reason like that.

Most of the people working there are my age, do not want to be outcasted for a dumb reason like that.
yeah fair but u gotta get the creepshot sooner or later tbh

anyway dm what hospital you work at im curious. is it a big one?

yeah fair but u gotta get the creepshot sooner or later tbh

anyway dm what hospital you work at im curious. is it a big one?
I won't say what hospital I'm working at, if you end up at one you might see me potentially, who knows.

I won't say what hospital I'm working at, if you end up at one you might see me potentially, who knows.
it would be really funny if i fall off a train or something and i wake up being wheeled around by harrierdubois

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
it would be really funny if i fall off a train or something and i wake up being wheeled around by harrierdubois
I would have to do some superhero shit and keep the mask on for the transport.

• JFL
I would have to do some superhero shit and keep the mask on for the transport.
it would be really funny, now i wanna get hospitalized for the memes

which part of stockholm is the hospital located? you can dm if you dont wanna share

• +1
it would be really funny, now i wanna get hospitalized for the memes

which part of stockholm is the hospital located? you can dm if you dont wanna share
I will not doxx for safety reasons as it would not be too difficult to track it down but just keep getting injured around Stockholm I might see you someday.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Xangsane and Deleted member 29167
I will not doxx for safety reasons as it would not be too difficult to track it down but just keep getting injured around Stockholm I might see you someday.
"saftey reasons" yeah im gonna go to all hospitals in the area of stockholm you specified and ask the reception if there is a blonde guy with brown eyes who works there. i will also show a pic of xangsane and ask if someone similar looking to him works there

EZ DOX UR DONE FOR

• JFL
"saftey reasons" yeah im gonna go to all hospitals in the area of stockholm you specified and ask the reception if there is a blonde guy with brown eyes who works there. i will also show a pic of xangsane and ask if someone similar looking to him works there

EZ DOX UR DONE FOR
MELERADE!!!

• JFL
shortish PFL
If he is eyelash and eyebrows maxxed it won’t hurt his aesthetics that much, depends how short the pfl is though since wide es ratio

• +1
If he is eyelash and eyebrows maxxed it won’t hurt his aesthetics that much, depends how short the pfl is though since wide es ratio
MENA admixture so very good eyebrows and lashes. Still chadlite.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker and It'snotover
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
hopefully he pushes you over

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 29167

Users who are viewing this thread

Back