Y'all look at this curry nigga JFL

we subhumans will never get the attention chad gets , just accept your reality and move on tbh
Tbh my only flaw is nose and my chin others can easily be fixed by softmaxxing i think

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
also the fact she asked u out , fakecel
I had a gf 2 years ago she talked to me for hours at night often masturbated with me on video call watching me I am considered a good looking guy but ik this isn't the reality

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: FBl and sub5c3l
Tbh my only flaw is nose and my chin others can easily be fixed by softmaxxing i think
my flaw is my full face and my manletism

• WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78
I had a gf 2 years ago she talked to me for hours at night often masturbated with me on video call watching me I am considered a good looking guy but ik this isn't the reality
I havent talked to women since 2020 nigga

• WTF
How did he lighten his skin?

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and sub5c3l
You look high class elitist bhai
he sent his pic with his gf , he looked really good , this nigga is a fakecel while we truecels rot

• WTF
he sent his pic with his gf , he looked really good , this nigga is a fakecel while we truecels rot
Fuck u bhai @brucewayne78

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and sub5c3l
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and brucewayne78
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78 and FBl
Then why did u date her? Tbh I've only been with a couple of girls and all of em were avg to slightly above avg
fakecel caught again , only truecel here is me

fakecel caught again , only truecel here is me
Bhai I'm not fakecel all of em girls I didn't even find attractive enough and the one girl I found attractive goes for 25+ guys whore are 6'2 shes 17 btw

Bhai I'm not fakecel all of em girls I didn't even find attractive enough and the one girl I found attractive goes for 25+ guys whore are 6'2 shes 17 btw
Im 17 and havent talked to a women since 2020

• So Sad
Reactions: FBl
He mogs.

• JFL
He do mogs a camel in having bigger dorsal hump tho.🐫

• JFL
Reactions: Aditya.