yea fuck it im going back on the pills

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
i can't deal with the schizo anymore. It's too damn strong.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: atlantean, vermillioncorefan and Tabula Rasa
what r ur symptoms

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
i’m glad you’ll be back to normal

Told you. Anyway even at 12% bf you're out of the dating market, your best bet Is to chill and become a oofie doofie betabuxxer

Told you. Anyway even at 12% bf you're out of the dating market, your best bet Is to chill and become a oofie doofie betabuxxer
eat a dick neeguh.

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Bro even If you got slim your face Is ass stop being an annoying faggot and play your cards.
it wasn't about getting bitches bro. It was about being slim and fit so I could go into my fighting career. Fuck u nigguh.

it wasn't about getting bitches bro. It was about being slim and fit so I could go into my fighting career. Fuck u nigguh.
Fighting Is not about being slim retard. Plenty of fatcels in fighting including the world heavyweight champion of boxing

Fighting Is not about being slim retard. Plenty of fatcels in fighting including the world heavyweight champion of boxing
None of them are on antipsychotics though. There’s just fat but athletic still. You don’t know shit about boxing bro.

None of them are on antipsychotics though. There’s just fat but athletic still. You don’t know shit about boxing bro.
Well you're fucking 28 anyway. You should have gone pro 9 Years ago. Quit being a daydreamer and focus on the shit you can actually get done.

Well you're fucking 28 anyway. You should have gone pro 9 Years ago. Quit being a daydreamer and focus on the shit you can actually get done.
Ron Lyle started at 28 nigguh. This is my last chance at greatness.