Yellow Tongue

NationalWarrior

NationalWarrior

Future Dad
Since taking antibiotics because of acne my tongue has this yellow/white colour to it. I am certain it is giving me bad breath and it isnt aesthetic.

Does anyone know how can I fix it ?

Have been taking probiotics and a cream for a few weeks but it hasnt changed. Also tounge-scraping every night, which gets some of it away but it re-appears the next day or when I eat something.

CDF NAC Protocol.pdf

cosmic death fungus protocol on google if you don't trust clicking on my link lol

prescription nystatin will fix the oral thrush but not the fungus that's on the inside so when you stop taking it it will come back

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Sens
Tounge-scrape in the morning and when you go out always eat gum after eating its still yellow then but it wont smell

CDF NAC Protocol.pdf

cosmic death fungus protocol on google if you don't trust clicking on my link lol

prescription nystatin will fix the oral thrush but not the fungus that's on the inside so when you stop taking it it will come back
Is there any "definitive" solution ? I dont like being on meds 24/7.

Thanks for the answer and the pdf, seems like a must-read.

Tounge-scrape in the morning and when you go out always eat gum after eating its still yellow then but it wont smell
I buy these 5cent. gums in Europe, dont know how much smell they will cover

CDF NAC Protocol.pdf

ty bro, very useful