Yes Goy keep having sex don't be celibate.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Just keep doing what Jews tell you to do like a loyal dog.

goyim.jpg

Sex=Jewish invention

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Gargantuan, Deleted member 6217 and 9 others
Legit, all sex is degenerate. Anyone who has had sex is not P U R E

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 6217, john2 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
Yes goy, just let your population decline and die off and make room for the Greater Israel.
Steamin yhteisö :: :: Le Happy Merchant :^)

Meanwhile Israel has the highest birthrates of all the western countries.

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, SpearOfOrion, Danish_Retard and 2 others
See even Chad realises it.
I am not even trolling either. Sex is gross and degen and ruins ppls souls. I wish it wasn't real, we would all be better off and left to have fun in other more wholesome ways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Chadlitecel, john2 and 4 others

Sex=Jewish invention

goyim.jpg

can someone explain what this image exactly implicates?

i mean why his skull is in diffirent shape and the sentence is not ending?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7027
Is hugging girls jewish?
I only hugged 3 girls my age in my entire life

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Chadeep and Deleted member 5912
goyim.jpg

can someone explain what this image exactly implicates?

i mean why his skull is in diffirent shape and the sentence is not ending?
Jew chad
Is hugging girls jewish?
I only hugged 3 girls my age in my entire life
STFU bragging cunt, how many times have u said this

I am not even trolling either. Sex is gross and degen and ruins ppls souls. I wish it wasn't real, we would all be better off and left to have fun in other more wholesome ways
Yes, I too hope white people would just stop having sex die off.
Image - 696940] | Happy Merchant | Know Your Meme

• JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Danish_Retard, Chadeep and 1 other person

Just be a plant theory.

just be an incel theory

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
The International Jew by Henry Ford

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Yes goy, just let your population decline and die off and make room for the Greater Israel.

Yes goy, consider israel as a western country when it is more near china than france

• JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, SpearOfOrion and diggbicc
Yes goy, consider israel as a western country when it is more near china than france
Meant developed country. And they're obviously doing something right in Israel, while every other developed country has declining population.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4804
Meant developed country. And they're obviously doing something right in Israel, while every other developed country has declining population.
What do u imply goy? Why r u compairing the chosen people with u subhumans europeans ? Ever heard of crime against humanity ?
Pz1rxik6z3631

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Amnesia, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
I dont get what is with putting this jew meme into every fucking subject just because you dont have a solid argument.

"Yes goy, keep looksmaxxing dont be ugly."

"western countries"
I thought israel is in the middle east jfl

"western countries"
I thought israel is in the middle east jfl
I meant developed countries, but western world doesn't mean exclusively Western Europe. Australia is western country, despite being on literally other side of the world as Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4464

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804

goyim.jpg

Sex=Jewish invention

Indeed.

I seriously wish sex wasn't even a thing.

My temporary existence would have been more joyful... and like @Amnesia said, i could have enjoyed life in other wholesome ways.

This hyper sexualized, sex obsessed society, on top of this even highly justifies it and promotes/discusses it too much because it's in everyone's subconscious at this point. But they can't accept it. It's literally being hailed more than anything else.

Last edited:
  • +1
Indeed.

My temporary existence would have been more joyful... and like @Amnesia said, i could have enjoyed life in other wholesome ways.

This hyper sexualized, sex obsessed society, on top of this even highly justifies it and promotes/discusses it too much because it's in everyone's subconscious at this point. But they can't accept it.
We live in a society that is preoccupied with sex to such an extent it is taught to children from a young age and publicised in the media. We can’t escape it because simply sex sells. It’s part of our very nature, it is one of the many traits we have in common with animals. Now there is certainly a debate to be had over whether sex is for pleasure or simply reproduction.

Indeed.

This hyper sexualized, sex obsessed society, on top of this even highly justifies it and promotes/discusses it too much because it's in everyone's subconscious at this point. But they can't accept it.
I genuinely enjoyed life pre high school days AKA pre sex obsession age. hanging with my crew of boys doing every single fun activity that had nothing to do with getting laid. Wholesome youthful boyish fun. Video games till wee hours of the night, doorbell ditching houses, prank calling ppl, throwing dirt clumps at oncoming cars, pickup basketball games, lighting firecrackers off in front of ppls houses and runnign away.

After middle school ended and high school started everyone worried about looking cool in front of girls, getting a gf, sex drugs, status, etc. The corruption for our souls had begun.

Id give it all up to live as my 12 year old self for the rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel, Deleted member 4804, john2 and 3 others
We live in a society that is preoccupied with sex to such an extent it is taught to children from a young age and publicised in the media. We can’t escape it because simply sex sells. It’s part of our very nature, it is one of the many traits we have in common with animals. Now there is certainly a debate to be had over whether sex is for pleasure or simply reproduction.
Did u post about looksmax at inceltears

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
Yeah it's crazy. You can always resist temptations tho. I seriously wish there was some other sane way of reproducing.

I strongly argue that sex for the purpose of reproduction should only be done, not for enjoyment and dopamine.

After middle school ended and high school started everyone worried about looking cool in front of girls, getting a gf, sex drugs, status, etc. The corruption for our souls had begun.
This is so spot on. Every hedonistic brain dead, dopamine-hungry bastard falls for this in his life.
Same here. I enjoyed life quite a lot and used to be good in school, studying, social life, friends, high school bully status, etc. . I'd be happy as a 12 year old with innocence and the eagerness to excel in other areas of life, other than sleeping with as many women for the sake of being cool among some autists or satisfying whores.
You've made a thread before too, on how it's men who have to work hard before and during sex just for a little bit of satisfaction, which isn't clearly worth the effort too.

• +1
life before puberty=Good

Life after puberty=Bad

It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, john2, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Thread's too good for me.

Gotta bookmark this epic moment on the forum.

There's finally people out there who do share and hold my ideology.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Roping Subhuman
Thread's too good for me.

Gotta bookmark this epic moment on the forum.

There's finally people out there who do share and hold my ideology.

Epic reddit moment ey?

Epic reddit moment ey?
Yeah, I'm dead serious.

Kudos for posting something high IQ and wise like this. The threads quality's and forum got stale lately.

• +1
Reactions: SolidSnake and Roping Subhuman
I genuinely enjoyed life pre high school days AKA pre sex obsession age. hanging with my crew of boys doing every single fun activity that had nothing to do with getting laid. Wholesome youthful boyish fun. Video games till wee hours of the night, doorbell ditching houses, prank calling ppl, throwing dirt clumps at oncoming cars, pickup basketball games, lighting firecrackers off in front of ppls houses and runnign away.

Man now that you say that i remember the middle school like the best time of my life. In that time friends were real and i really had fun. After that all my friends became women worshipper who would betray me to be with a woman.

I miss those times

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Amnesia
Yeah, I'm dead serious.

Kudos for posting something high IQ and wise like this. The threads quality's and forum got stale lately.

My philosophy was always around moderation.

Needless souless Animalstic hedonism isn't good for anyone, just look at Women and Homosexuals their whole lives revolves around Meaningless degeneracies.

After that all my friends became women worshipper who would betray me to be with a woman.
Exactly.

It's cruel and very foolish if you logically think how MEN, (regardless of being powerful than women)... fall for women easily and worship + prioritize women over their bros.

Last edited:
Yeah it's crazy. You can always resist temptations tho. I seriously wish there was some other sane way of reproducing.

I strongly argue that sex for the purpose of reproduction should only be done, not for enjoyment and dopamine.

This is so spot on. Every hedonistic brain dead, dopamine-hungry bastard falls for this in his life.

Same here. I enjoyed life quite a lot and used to be good in school, studying, social life, friends, high school bully status, etc. . I'd be happy as a 12 year old with innocence and the eagerness to excel in other areas of life, other than sleeping with as many women for the sake of being cool among some autists or satisfying whores.
You've made a thread before too, on how it's men who have to work hard before and during sex just for a little bit of satisfaction, which isn't clearly worth the effort too.
The trouble is that once you have sex you want it again and again. You want more. The dopamines released are godly! Don’t believe the cope that sex is the same as masturbation. It is addictive!