Having goals is a turbo incel trait

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
literally every guy that gets laid has absolutely no goals. they just live their lives, working at some basic job and having sex. its literally just that, they have no reason to pursuse any goals cause they already have everything.

its only incel losers that capitalize on carreeer because no woman wants them. and no woman will ever want them because they are invisible. most girls wont pay attention to you if you are unattractive so your careeer means nothing. they will never even process it for that matter.

becauase men who are meant to have sex are genetcally wired to do so. they are made to have sex and they will have it no matter what their job is. they couldbe flipping burgers at MCs and girls will still text them and ask them to fuck. Meanwhile careercels gonna be left on delivered for 6 months on Tinder, waiting for their oneitis to respond until they realize her profile is dead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Clown Show, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: murdah, User28823, butterworld and 1 other person
“Just work on yourself bro 😎 💪🏻rise and grind. Stop thinking about women and go and get this money bro 😎 take a shower, clean your bed and get some hobbies”

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
literally every guy that gets laid has absolutely no goals. they just live their lives, working at some basic job and having sex. its literally just that, they have no reason to pursuse any goals cause they already have everything.
Yes that’s why most true chads you will ever come across are usually wealthy and come from upper class areas. JFL u cope with movie stereotypes you’ll never find a rotting chadlite/chaf

• +1
OP: remind me about your face

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Faggot

• +1
Reactions: fuse and try2beme
Yes that’s why most true chads you will ever come across are usually wealthy and come from upper class areas. JFL u cope with movie stereotypes you’ll never find a rotting chadlite/chaf
Only chad i ever saw in my Life Is a Instagram model. Jfl if you think chad gives 2 shit about formation and academia. I have been to an High tier uni, It was reddit soyboy Galore with the occasional HTN Who didn't really care about uni anyway and was there Just to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Only chad i ever saw in my Life Is a Instagram model. Jfl if you think chad gives 2 shit about formation and academia. I have been to an High tier uni, It was reddit soyboy Galore with the occasional HTN Who didn't really care about uni anyway and was there Just to fuck.
Ok bro. Lol these are what top tier uni kids that @TeenAscender claims he wants to be look like btw.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
Ok bro. Lol these are what top tier uni kids that @TeenAscender claims he wants to be look like btw.

those are the HTNs i'm talking about. i guarantee you you will never find them in the library and always at some party

those are the HTNs i'm talking about. i guarantee you you will never find them in the library and always at some party
No lol. Most really attractive people I’ve seen had priorities and weren’t just fucking like dogs with no life goals wtf lol. That’s such a cope lol

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and butterworld
No lol. Most really attractive people I’ve seen had priorities and weren’t just fucking like dogs with no life goals wtf lol. That’s such a cope lol
then why i rarely saw even MTNs in uni? don't base your life view on those tik toks (who go viral because the people in it are gl), go out and go to uni then to night club and see the difference in looks.

Most really attractive people I’ve seen had priorities and weren’t just fucking like dogs with no life goals wtf lo
literally every attractive person i met was fucking like dogs. it took my oneitis 8 fucking years to complete a joke university because she was too busy being gangbanged. her pussy probbaly deeper than my inner void at this point

its a good beta provider trait,ready to provide resources to a narcisist roastie:feelsbadman:

its only incel losers that capitalize on carreeer because no woman wants them. and no woman will ever want them because they are invisible. most girls wont pay attention to you if you are unattractive so your careeer means nothing. they will never even process it for that matter.

becauase men who are meant to have sex are genetcally wired to do so. they are made to have sex and they will have it no matter what their job is. they couldbe flipping burgers at MCs and girls will still text them and ask them to fuck. Meanwhile careercels gonna be left on delivered for 6 months on Tinder, waiting for their oneitis to respond until they realize her profile is dead.

[Verse 1]
Living life in a straight line
Working nine to five
Wasting time (wasting time)
They say they have it all
But do they really?
Caught up in a cycle of complacency

[Verse 2]
They go through the motions
No passion in their eyes
Afraid to break free from the familiar ties
But there's a fire burning deep within
Yearning for something more than just giving in

[Chorus]
Don't wanna be another face in the crowd
Gotta break away
Shout it out loud
Chasing dreams
Reaching for the sky
No settling
No time for living life dry

then why i rarely saw even MTNs in uni? don't base your life view on those tik toks (who go viral because the people in it are gl), go out and go to uni then to night club and see the difference in looks.
I go to unis and attend class with 6’4 guys that look like the chads posted on here JFL. All bone moggers but plenty of truecels here. The top tier unis is where more of the really gl people go JFL.
literally every attractive person i met was fucking like dogs. it took my oneitis 8 fucking years to complete a joke university because she was too busy being gangbanged. her pussy probbaly deeper than my inner void at this point
I feel like the people u think were very attractive really weren’t.

InnerVoid​

Social Planner
Joined Jan 1, 2024
Posts14,983

I go to unis and attend class with 6’4 guys that look like the chads posted on here JFL. All bone moggers but plenty of truecels here. The top tier unis is where more of the really gl people go JFL.

I feel like the people u think were very attractive really weren’t.
idk maybe america is different. all the gl people here just party and fuck. the difference in looks between lectures and night clubs was stark. uni was frail framecel galore. i was in the top percentiles in uni lectures but about average in night clubs. might be due to the fact that american university is basically a party spot for rich WASP people who already have their job secured even before attending the first lecture.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
idk maybe america is different. all the gl people here just party and fuck. the difference in looks between lectures and night clubs was stark. uni was frail framecel galore. i was in the top percentiles in uni lectures but about average in night clubs. might be due to the fact that american university is basically a party spot for rich WASP people who already have their job secured even before attending the first lecture.
Yea basically this tbh. The top tier unis may have their ricecels but the majority of the people there are usually rich wasps and plenty of gl student athletes get in as well. There’s a reason these BP forums rarely very rarely have people from those type of unis.

• +1

Good thread

• Love it
beta providing is DEAD
or could be a oofy doof trait, i usually use these terms as synosymous althought mean different things

this blue text is bascially what i have been saying for months yet the copers here will deny it
Lol, it's an old meme, everyone already knew that....

• So Sad

True

• +1

This is such a meme but yes, some of the kids I know at HYPS are a lot of the times bliss like this

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel