Yesterday i went psrtying with the richest kids in my city, brutal statuspill and moneypill, slays, drugs, etc

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
So yesterday at 7:00pm i encounter an old friend of mine, we havent talked for like 3 months but we were good friends sinxe 2019,he is an enthusiast of sports cars and has a nice Mitsubishi sportscar. And yesterday wednesday there was a party with his group of friends wich every single of them has a 2024 sports car and are from the richest Families of my city. So i dressed up nicely and putted on my shoe lifts and went with him to that party.
The party was in a big ass house millionaire type shit,there were liike 40 dudes and 30 girls but 90% of the dudes were moneymaxxed and had fucking Camaros, Bmw, Porsche, All cars above 50k dollars and this kids are 19-25 years old. Most of them were white/castizo and like 2-3 chadlites and alot of 6'+ guys tbh, i was still the tallest due to the shoe lifts loool.
And the most moneymaxxed dude had such beatiful girls and they were barely LTN like no joke, there were like 30 girls in the party and alm of them were HTB or at least MTB with good body, this ugly ass manlets with bmw and money slay girls like nothing "muh looks" but whatever the point is that i was still the biggest mogger in that party and thw guys even asked me for my steroid cycle and asked me if i was doing mewing hahahaha.
It was a fun night but very brutal moneypill, i slayed 1 brazilian htb that night even tho i had 0 bolivianos in my wallet just rawdog her in the bathroom of the party and shit but got very brutally moneymogged.
At leats i got a few rich friends and met new people, i need to moneymaxx looks dont matter when you are broke af

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, horizontallytall, greywind and 9 others
what do they do to buy a 50k car? deal drugs?

isnt the economy in bolivia fucked?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gilbert_Durandal
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, TechnoBoss, socialcel and 4 others
Looks dont matter nothing when a 5'6 indio has a stacylite and a 100k dollar worth car

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, socialcel, Pikabro and 2 others
asked me if i was doing mewing hahahaha.
its so over bruh
It was a fun night but very brutal moneypill, i slayed 1 brazilian htb that night even tho i had 0 bolivianos in my wallet just rawdog her in the bathroom of the party and shit but got very brutally moneymogged.
how can u just rawdog a random bitch aren't you worried about getting STDs

its so over bruh

how can u just rawdog a random bitch aren't you worried about getting STDs
Yeah the guys were very ugly tbh, but the brazilian chick was extremely hot and had gymmaxxed ass so i couldnt csre less about stds that time tbh

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Yeah the guys were very ugly tbh, but the brazilian chick was extremely hot and had gymmaxxed ass so i couldnt csre less about stds that time tbh
Low inhib slayer

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and aleksander
Not gonna lie, these people are probably your ticket out of poverty. Keep a good bond with them.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, p0lishsubhuman, Pikabro and 5 others
if you didn't have a condom fair enough but raw dogging's a bad habit tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Jaded, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
if you didn't have a condom fair enough but raw dogging's a bad habit tbh
If you wash it thoroughly right after I think you can still prevent for a big part. Unless u raw dog for 2 hours straight.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Not gonna lie, these people are probably your ticket out of poverty. Keep a good bond with them.
Yes i will try to hang out more with them tbh

• +1
Reactions: spongebob

At leats i got a few rich friends and met new people, i need to moneymaxx looks dont matter when you are broke af
Absolutamente brutal. Y porque te quejas a veces que sos incel?

Absolutamente brutal. Y porque te quejas a veces que sos incel?
Online solo atraigo a puras indias pero irl me va muy bien, debo salir mas de mi cuarto xdxdxd

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
Online solo atraigo a puras indias pero irl me va muy bien, debo salir mas de mi cuarto xdxdxd
Ósea a ti te va tan bien que literal pudieras llegar a fiestas sin amigos y capaz te va bien. Yo tengo casi cero círculo social entonces si trato de ir a una disco 95% de las veces fuera solo

Last edited:
Op is not in poverty bro wtf

Ósea a ti te va tan bien que literal pudieras llegar a fiestas sin amigos y capaz te va bien. Yo tengo casi cero círculo social entonces si trato de ir a una disco 95% de las veces fuera solo
Cuando se trata de ligar y slaying y todo eso lo mas importante es psl y altura y esa mierda blackpill, pero a la hora de la verdad hasta el mas chad necesito estar moneymaxxed para ser alguien en la vida

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
Cuando se trata de ligar y slaying y todo eso lo mas importante es psl y altura y esa mierda blackpill, pero a la hora de la verdad hasta el mas chad necesito estar moneymaxxed para ser alguien en la vida
Si obvio la gente que se clava que “looks are everything” van aprender de mala forma que con solo ser guapo no se obtiene todo lol

Usan ejemplos extremos como el de Jeremy Meeks cuando eso representa como 0.001% de la población

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Si obvio la gente que se clava que “looks are everything” van aprender de mala forma que con solo ser guapo no se obtiene todo lol

Usan ejemplos extremos como el de Jeremy Meeks cuando eso representa como 0.001% de la población
Ser "guapo" o high psl solo te ayuda a que la gente sea mas abierta contigo y te abre puertas a socializar mas, a mi me cuesta sacar provecho a mis looks porque soy demasiado autista, ayer decía cosas super random en la fiesta y se reían de mi jajajaja me decian loco o decían "como piensas eso bro" y asi y pues me siento un outcast pero creo que socializar es una habilidad que se puede aprender con la practica y de nada sirve los looks si no socializas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, efidescontinuado and LordSergiXX63
So yesterday at 7:00pm i encounter an old friend of mine, we havent talked for like 3 months but we were good friends sinxe 2019,he is an enthusiast of sports cars and has a nice Mitsubishi sportscar. And yesterday wednesday there was a party with his group of friends wich every single of them has a 2024 sports car and are from the richest Families of my city. So i dressed up nicely and putted on my shoe lifts and went with him to that party.
The party was in a big ass house millionaire type shit,there were liike 40 dudes and 30 girls but 90% of the dudes were moneymaxxed and had fucking Camaros, Bmw, Porsche, All cars above 50k dollars and this kids are 19-25 years old. Most of them were white/castizo and like 2-3 chadlites and alot of 6'+ guys tbh, i was still the tallest due to the shoe lifts loool.
And the most moneymaxxed dude had such beatiful girls and they were barely LTN like no joke, there were like 30 girls in the party and alm of them were HTB or at least MTB with good body, this ugly ass manlets with bmw and money slay girls like nothing "muh looks" but whatever the point is that i was still the biggest mogger in that party and thw guys even asked me for my steroid cycle and asked me if i was doing mewing hahahaha.
Also i forgot to mentiom we went to a place full of hookers and made a 6'3 rich LTN have sex with a hooker and he is like super religious and shit, it was hilarious tbh

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and RichardSpencel
Fuck rhe same 10-15 people react and interact in my threads this forum is more dead then my grandpas cock

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, aleksander and LordSergiXX63
Ser "guapo" o high psl solo te ayuda a que la gente sea mas abierta contigo y te abre puertas a socializar mas, a mi me cuesta sacar provecho a mis looks porque soy demasiado autista, ayer decía cosas super random en la fiesta y se reían de mi jajajaja me decian loco o decían "como piensas eso bro" y asi y pues me siento un outcast pero creo que socializar es una habilidad que se puede aprender con la practica y de nada sirve los looks si no socializas
Hmm relatable.

• +1
Ey mira y tu que height lifts usas? Esos son los que van afuera del zapato y lo pegas en la suela?

Ey mira y tu que height lifts usas? Esos son los que van afuera del zapato y lo pegas en la suela?
Jajajaj la verdad solo doblo un par de medias y lo pongo adentro del zapato, eso me da unos 3-5 cms mas de altura entonces 189cm sin zapataos, c9n zapatos 191cm y con shoelifts soy 194-195cm entonces hacen una gran diferencia

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and LordSergiXX63
Shet imagine going to these kinds of parties and interacting with rich ppl. I can only imagine how cool it must feel

Thats It Martin Short GIF by PBS SoCal

• +1
A
re they jews

Brutal, oye cuales lifts usas? Estoy pensando pillarme algunos pero estoy indeciso entre 1 y 2 pulgadas

Being gl only gets u mid girls

if u want really hot girls u have to have money and or status

• +1
Reactions: Crimson, Chadrapist and horizontallytall