Yesterday was brootal for me

iam good boy

iam good boy

Valtiel the gods servent
Yesterday I had Ramadan iftar party in collage shitt I was sitting near corner ready to consume food and then two niggers come to one was my my drug dealer High T 6feet3 Barret inbreeded looking guy with my another darktraidmaxxed senior who best the shit out me for using ganga in my room both where laughing like they saw a dog rape had happen

I want to kill them

Yesterday I had Ramadan iftar party in collage shitt I was sitting near corner ready to consume food and then two niggers come to one was my my drug dealer High T 6feet3 Barret inbreeded looking guy with my another darktraidmaxxed senior who best the shit out me for using ganga in my room both where laughing like they saw a dog rape had happen

I want to kill them

Bump

what fucking language is this guy speaking

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Axii, iam good boy and 1 other person
new shrek movie plot leak

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

I want to kill them

@BrahminBoss