yo chat what wud ascend me im 14 yo filipino

fikki

fikki

Banned
my oneitis left me :kys::kys::kys: I wanna be my best self with what genetics allow me, pls rate and give advice on best way to ascend for me, i look curry and hate crimed in philippines shud i kpopmaxx? and bleach skin or thugmaxx as blasian and get dreads?

Attachments

• 1699806571543.png
    1699806571543.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1699806609902.png
    1699806609902.png
    112.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1699806774016.png
    1699806774016.png
    462.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, coomahboomah, diamondbill and 11 others
kindergarten.org

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26885, KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 41749 and 35 others
i know you are short so hop in a heightmaxxing stack.

To the basics and hope that lord gandy gives you a chin for christmas

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dsheppa, coomahboomah, whey123456 and 1 other person
if you really want to ascend jump off a building and land on your cheekbones. remember to do it once for each side

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, guy24, Running! and 3 others
51475x075gm31

No need

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iblamechico, Infinite, mayo mogger and 15 others
my oneitis left me :kys::kys::kys: I wanna be my best self with what genetics allow me, pls rate and give advice on best way to ascend for me, i look curry and hate crimed in philippines shud i kpopmaxx? and bleach skin or thugmaxx as blasian and get dreads?
guys seriously what do i do, thugmaxx route, n keep being dark and curly skin, or bleach skin and straighten hair or eboy haircut?

guys seriously what do i do, thugmaxx route, n keep being dark and curly skin, or bleach skin and straighten hair or eboy haircut?
lay down and rot cause your actually hideous, recessed jaw shit eye area terrible coloring and manlet height.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, m0ss26 and hardestmfintheroom
lay down and rot cause your actually hideous, recessed jaw shit eye area terrible coloring and manlet height.
Shutup bitchass nigga

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, RiceCel1234, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, RiceCel1234, timid and 4 others
Honestly man its over, just become a gay bottom thats into fashion

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RiceCel1234, GuyFromSingapore, m0ss26 and 2 others
3755146 1699570452307

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, nulll, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
shark bait in north sentinel island

• +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing
LiveLeak pheno

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, RiceCel1234, 1966Ford and 5 others
Beyond over

Do u live in the philippines or the west? Looks like the philippines judging from ur pics

thugmax tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Ur not 14

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Not over in Phillippines. Dont come to the west. Ur women are traitors. Are u from Mindanao?

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and humanoidsub7
ugly tbh, shitskin sandnigger, i assume you're manlet

hop on minecraft

Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty is needed in ur case. Its great that u live in Philippines. Stay there. If u play ur cards right, u wont have an issue when u get older.

Also do the regular skin lightening, grow out ur hair. Dark skin is undesirable in the Philippines

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Fiqh
Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty is needed in ur case. Its great that u live in Philippines. Stay there. If u play ur cards right, u wont have an issue when u get older.

Also do the regular skin lightening, grow out ur hair. Dark skin is undesirable in the Philippines
this site crazy bro i didnt even know i had shit ears, no one told me about it :lul::lul: i only get hate crimed because looking curry

this site crazy bro i didnt even know i had shit ears, no one told me about it :lul::lul: i only get hate crimed because looking curry
Nah bro, people here hate SEA, mostly due to the SEA women, but the men are collateral damage. If u cant get otoplasty, grow long enough hair to cover ur ears.

And ur look is common in Mindanao. I know because i am from Surigao Del Norte

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, sportsmogger and Deleted member 31497
Nah bro, people here hate SEA, mostly due to the SEA women, but the men are collateral damage. If u cant get otoplasty, grow long enough hair to cover ur ears.

but they have straight hair the dark skinned people, i have curly so I get racial discrimination hahaha, also lots of better pheno filo in my area im minority in my classroom

but they have straight hair the dark skinned people, i have curly so I get racial discrimination hahaha, also lots of better pheno filo in my area im minority in my classroom
U are part Negrito, thats why, the light skinned filipinos have Chinese ancestry

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
U are part Negrito, thats why, the light skinned filipinos have Chinese ancestry
yea but i have feminene face without glasses the negrito worker pheno have more high T face than me, but people call me the badjao and other ethnic minority

yea but i have feminene face without glasses the negrito worker pheno have more high T face than me, but people call me the badjao and other ethnic minority
ur 14, i looked like a kid when i was 14 too. Just continue working out, wear sunscreen, do your yearly parasite cleanse (filipinos have alot of parasites)

ur 14, i looked like a kid when i was 14 too. Just continue working out, wear sunscreen, do your yearly parasite cleanse (filipinos have alot of parasites)
i was planning to bleach my skin and be light skinned with curly hair

they have mixed asian babies i trying to look like them

@Lefort Larry 987 's son

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell

u living there rn?

Nothing tbh it didnt begin for most filipinos just find a nice asian girl

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
I won't believe you had a gf

Going through puberty

You still look very young, give yourself some time for your face to develop through puberty

However, I would recommend you try out this hairstyle

Buddha pheno

kindergarten.org
lol its fucking over, when I was 14 I was too busy frequenting world of tanks forums, not a single care in the world about my looks or foids...

Grow eyebrows and lashes using whatever oil or Minoxidil, also grow ur hair out and get like a fringe. U should also stop mouth breathing and start chewing on hard things a lot.