You are all bluepilled, here is the ultimate blackpill

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Most people here think you just need looks and the rest doesn't matter. Jfl, how blupilled :bluepill: you are, you need looks AND everything else. Looks are just the first step, jfl. A PSL7 guy may just get away with looks only, but no one here is PSL 7 or ever will be. As a PSL 7 you are born, you won't get there by looksmaxxing.
If you want to have a woman with quality and a good life (career, general behaviour of people towards you) you need EVERYTHING:

- LOOKS
- you need to be a special type/phenotype
- a solid job
- no financial difficulties
- lifestyle
- good communication skills
- you have to be well traveled
- you have to be a little smarter than them or sooner or later they will lose all respect for you
- Humor
- charm
- TRUE confidence, no arrogance
- an interesting life
- Hobbies
- Passions
- Game
- You must entertain the woman. Women are passive, you have to be interesting and entertain them
- You must be able to act smart in conflicts
- Her friends and family must like you. If your friends say you are low valvue, then you are automatically low valvue for them
- ... and so on and so forth, i could continue for hours

JFL if you think it's enough to be 5.5 PSL or even 6PSL with a boring lifestyle and that would be enough, that's bluepilled :bluepill:. For quality women you need EVERYTHING! Especially in a LTR. A couple of days ago I saw a 4PSL woman in the middle of downtown, knocking down her 6PSL boyfriend in front of everyone and breaking up with him. JFL, if you think looks alone are enough.
Looks are just your fucking ticket to the event, you need everything else to be able to buy drinks at the event or you die of thirst :blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, doll, Chadeep and 8 others
over for me I have none of these

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Copeful, Chadeep and 4 others
Cope, even gigachad will get cheat on some day, impossible to win in 2020+

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, doll, Chadeep and 8 others
Trying to reach women's expectations is literally impossible, I know 6'2 Chads who's gfs left them and they were NT and wealthy, absolute cope if you think you can control them with Soy Laws and Soy Society

There is a reason they had no rights, there is a reason feminism is linked to Marxism, there is a reason 30%, of men are incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11761, SWG88, alex569 and 6 others
Only the first 2 points are legit. The rest is cope, ded srs.

Trying to reach women's expectations is literally impossible, I know 6'2 Chads who's gfs left them and they were NT and wealthy, absolute cope if you think you can control them with Soy Laws and Soy Society

There is a reason they had no rights, there is a reason feminism is linked to Marxism, there is a reason 30%, of men are incels
Jews were at the forefront of both, go figure.

Being handsome gets you the door opened much easier, if you are not willing or don't have to courage to take life by the tits, you will just be standing in the door while others who are less handsome that you pass and fuck life in the ass.
If you are not handsome and you gave up, you are not even seeing the door.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
This forum is getting increasingly more retarded. Just shut it down already.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5912
Imagine calling yourself blackpilled while wanting LTR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 5912
Shit thread, without looks you will not progress in life. When you become good looking you will get More opportunities, more meaningful relationships and connections. Ask yourself Why good looking people are more likely to be happier and more successful than uglies!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and stuckneworleans
Shit thread, without looks you will not progress in life. When you become good looking you will get More opportunities, more meaningful relationships and connections. Ask yourself Why good looking people are more likely to be happier and more successful than uglies!!!!
read the thread again