''you are alone because you are a incel''

lestoa

lestoa

ascend or death
did you ever saw in ur entire life a incel irl ???? Like a mentally ill mf irl who is the same mentally ill as the mfs in the forums ? No, never in my entire life i saw a mf who acts like a incel irl.

Incels dont exist irl. Fucking woman think i go to my first date and the only thing i can talk about is cheekbones, maxillas, hollow cheeks and my igf-1 levels.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
bump

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
did you ever saw in ur entire life a incel irl ???? Like a mentally ill mf irl who is the same mentally ill as the mfs in the forums ? No, never in my entire life i saw a mf who acts like a incel irl.

Incels dont exist irl. Fucking woman think i go to my first date and the only thing i can talk about is cheekbones, maxillas, hollow cheeks and my igf-1 levels.
“Yaa I post blackpill content online female hahahah”

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
They can sense it in your body language inkwell. Women have a radar for that

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
“Yaa I post blackpill content online female hahahah”
'' yo btw i plan to do lefort 3 and bsso, i injected lemon bottle into my face and took furosemide 5 hrs before our date. And i pray to david gandy every day. Do you know giant.implants and dr eppley ? Yo check my blood work right quick, do you think my igf-1 levels are high enough ????''

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and StraightHeadJames
it's because they never leave their room or are in the coffin right now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and StraightHeadJames
Things women can allegedly detect
- bad vibes
- bad personality
- incel vibes

Things women can’t detect
-future domestic abuse 😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lestoa, sub5outsider, n9wiff and 2 others
'' yo btw i plan to do lefort 3 bsso, i injected lemon bottle into my face and took furosemide 5 hrs before we our date. And i pray to david gandy every day. Do you know giant.implants and dr eppley ? Yo check my blood work right quick, do you think my igf-1 levels are high enough ????''
lmao thats hilarious
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa and Zenis
More like you are incel because you are alone

Incels are rarer than people say, I don’t buy into the delusion that half of men are incels. For my country I’d say maybe 2% of men can qualify as true incels or maybe 5% if you include older normies on a dry spell