You are fucked at age 25

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
According to most studies, cognitive decline starts at about 25 years old.

Keep in mind that a lot of people either abuse alcohol, cigarettes or drugs—that accelerates cognitive decline. (Even occasional drinks—if chronic—will destroy the brain)

If you drink or smoke, you are done at 20, and it’s downhill after that.

If you don’t drink or smoke and exercise—30.

TLDR: if you want something done in this life, it better be done/started before age 23-25. The odds are already against you—do you want to make it even harder?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 30857, vermillioncorefan and 27 others
And?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Joe Rogancel, ivan karamazov and 6 others
lol

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
fuck off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, SteveLorde, hattrick and 5 others
Nice to know i’m 6 years ahead of the competition.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, garoupilled_, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
A guy who is 16 months younger than me looks older. Im 29, hes 27. He abused steroids, drugs and alcohol. He looks like a RTT balding ogre with wrinkles all over. Crows feet

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
A guy who is 16 months younger than me looks older. Im 29, hes 27. He abused steroids, drugs and alcohol. He looks like a RTT balding ogre with wrinkles all over. Crows feet
I was talking about intelligence in this thread, not looks

Intelligence is in vain if bad looks.
There is a strong correlation between intelligence and income.

Higher income is correlated with a higher number of options with women and more matches on dating sites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261 and BrahminBoss
stupid studies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, GetShrekt, Deleted member 41079 and 5 others
There is a strong correlation between intelligence and income.

Higher income is correlated with a higher number of options with women and more matches on dating sites.
If u wanna be a betabux, thats great. My dad was a rich civil engineer. Still he got divorced by my whore Mom for a broke MENA badboy.

Genuine attraction = Looks first, height second, frame third.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, A23ghskung, Deleted member 43374 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, humanoidsub7, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Noooooo im not fucked im no gay

• JFL
I also think besides abusing drugs, alcohol and virtually every activity responsible for a decline in cognitive capabilities, it’s also because the brain is less demanded. Sure, at that age most of them are in college/work, but they kinda function in autopilot mode. The brain needs to adapt less and is way less challenged in such an unchanging environment. If you were to both live a healthy lifestyle and somehow keep challenging your brain, i asume the cognitive function decline (although inevitable) would happen at a much slower rate.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Marsiere214, Deleted member 41079 and 5 others
If u wanna be a betabux, thats great. My dad was a rich civil engineer. Still he got divorced by my whore Mom for a broke MENA badboy.

Genuine attraction = Looks first, height second, frame third.
You brought up an anecdote and tell me that this is what happens in the real world.

Rich men and men with status have options. And even though they attract potential gold diggers and betabuxxxers, they can vet the good ones and turn down the bad ones, because they CAN.

It’s not automatic betabux just because you’re average looking and rich. You just need boundaries and they are conveniently created when you have an abundance of options, and options come with money.

You brought up an anecdote and tell me that this is what happens in the real world.

Rich men and men with status have options. And even though they attract potential gold diggers and betabuxxxers, they can vet the good ones and turn down the bad ones, because they CAN.

It’s not automatic betabux just because you’re average looking and rich. You just need boundaries and they are conveniently created when you have an abundance of options, and options come with money.
At the end of the day, it doesnt matter, they are not primally attracted to the betabuxer, they can be loyal all they want, but thats female nature when its time to settle down.

• JFL
Imagine taking roids for camouflage frame not getting a single molecule of extra bone and coping all ur life with debt because ur are balding and hypogonadism maxxed needing chronic tret dosage and hair system or implants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, Splinter901 and Krakowski
I also think besides abusing drugs, alcohol and virtually every activity responsible for a decline in cognitive capabilities, it’s also because the brain is less demanded. Sure, at that age most of them are in college/work, but they kinda function in autopilot mode. The brain needs to adapt less and is way less challenged in such an unchanging environment. If you were to both live a healthy lifestyle and somehow keep challenging your brain, i asume the cognitive function decline (although inevitable) would happen at a much slower rate.
Ever since started college I feel like my IQ has decreased significantly
I feel like a sheep who memorizes some shitty formulas for exams and forgets them the following day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, nanefer and 3 others
That’s an interesting theory, but it has been debunked with every possible method that scientists have tried to change fluid intelligence. It can’t be changed.

If what you said was possible, we would see studies where low IQ people (IQ is fluid intelligence) can get to an average level by brain stimulation. But there is no such study.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
papercels are fucking hilarious man

• Ugh..
its over for me already nigga i dont have to be 25

• JFL
Reactions: wowamat, Graham, Xangsane and 1 other person
Imagine taking roids for camouflage frame not getting a single molecule of extra bone and coping all ur life with debt because ur are balding and hypogonadism maxxed needing chronic tret dosage and hair system or implants
Indeed, He is fucked now. He had some appeal 10 years ago, but now its over.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Hamza is stupid. He once said that nofap increases testosterone by 400%
Only chronic sun exposure on the whole body especially on the torso can do this, no need to cook u too, i think 10 to 15 minutes of sun exposure is relatively enough

• +1
According to most studies, cognitive decline starts at about 25 years old.

Keep in mind that a lot of people either abuse alcohol, cigarettes or drugs—that accelerates cognitive decline. (Even occasional drinks—if chronic—will destroy the brain)

If you drink or smoke, you are done at 20, and it’s downhill after that.

If you don’t drink or smoke and exercise—30.

TLDR: if you want something done in this life, it better be done/started before age 23-25. The odds are already against you—do you want to make it even harder?
Jesus. I left my phone on the table with org on the screen and Mum started lecturing me about your thread.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, nanefer, Graham and 1 other person
That’s an interesting theory, but it has been debunked with every possible method that scientists have tried to change fluid intelligence. It can’t be changed.

If what you said was possible, we would see studies where low IQ people (IQ is fluid intelligence) can get to an average level by brain stimulation. But there is no such study.
But i didn’t talk about increasing iq, only slowing down the rate at which it fades away. The whole point of stimulation is not to further increase it, but to minimize the loss due to age as much as possible.

• +1
Your brain starting to decline at 25 doesn't mean you automatically become stupid. You will be less intelligent as the years pass, and it cannot be stopped.
I'm sure there are factors that can mitigate this decline, but it's unstoppable.

• +1
But i didn’t talk about increasing iq, only slowing down the rate at which it fades away. The whole point of stimulation is not to further increase it, but to minimize the loss due to age as much as possible.
You can minimize it by exercising and not drinking, I literally said that in the thread, but you’re not gonna stop the decline just like you can’t stop bone density loss.

Also I’m pretty sure that whatever level of decline you’re on, you’re not coming back up again, you are only staying on that level temporarily until further decline occurs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43374, Xangsane, Copernicus and 1 other person
IQ is cope

• JFL
brutal i smoke weed daily since im 15

ill be retarded at 30

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
You can minimize it by exercising and not drinking, I literally said that in the thread, but you’re not gonna stop the decline just like you can’t stop bone density loss.

Also I’m pretty sure that whatever level of decline you’re on, you’re not coming back up again, you are only staying on that level temporarily until further decline occurs.
Yeah, i never talked about stopping it completely. Just slowing the rate, which i think could be a noticeable difference once you enter your 40s. A healthy lifestyle really does help, but i also think someone who faces multiple situations that require a diverse set of problem solving skills on the daily will lose much less than someone who brainlessly fills excel tabs everyday in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and .*my*.

I don't drink or smoke and I never did, and I never took drugs. I'm 25, soon to be 26 but I get told I look 19. However because I'm 5'9 and a mesomorph Mum kept grilling me that I'd blow up unlike a 6'3 ectomorph. She was grilling on me because of my manletism. How long do you think I've got left?

• +1
I don't drink or smoke and I never did, and I never took drugs. I'm 25, soon to be 26 but I get told I look 19. However because I'm 5'9 and a mesomorph Mum kept grilling me that I'd blow up unlike a 6'3 ectomorph. She was grilling on me because of my manletism. How long do you think I've got left?
@SurgeryEnjoyer

• +1
@SurgeryEnjoyer
Not drinking and smoking helps, doubt anything else has much correlation to it unless you’re somehow genetically predisposed to have your brain fry faster than everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Are u on tret? Do u wear sunscreen? Do u do any fasting protocol? There are some ways that will make you keep looking young. Im 29, but looks noticeable younger than people my age, to the point where people get shocked when i mention my age.

• +1
Yeah, i never talked about stopping it completely. Just slowing the rate, which i think could be a noticeable difference once you enter your 40s. A healthy lifestyle really does help, but i also think someone who faces multiple situations that require a diverse set of problem solving skills on the daily will lose much less than someone who brainlessly fills excel tabs everyday in the long run.
Again we’re talking about fluid intelligence. What you are talking about is more crystallized, just like if you give your grandma a ps5 controller and make her play for a month she can learn. Can you give her anything or make her do anything that will make her as sharp as 10 years ago? Probably not unless she has a brain tumor and it gets removed.

What can you do to make her FLUID INTELLIGENCE go up? According to scientists: pretty much nothing.

• +1
Only way is to do HGH if you are young

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Not drinking and smoking helps, doubt anything else has much correlation to it unless you’re somehow genetically predisposed to have your brain fry faster than everyone else.
I will say I've got a short attention span unless it's one of my special interests. How long do you think I have left?
Are u on tret? Do u wear sunscreen? Do u do any fasting protocol? There are some ways that will make you keep looking young. Im 29, but looks noticeable younger than people my age, to the point where people get shocked when i mention my age.
I wear sunscreen but not on tret. I however stay out of the sun. If I have to go out I wear big sunglasses, a big hat and cover most of my skin up.

I fast during Ramadan and I intermittent fast.

Well done you!

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Again we’re talking about fluid intelligence. What you are talking about is more crystallized, just like if you give your grandma a ps5 controller and make her play for a month she can learn. Can you give her anything or make her do anything that will make her as sharp as 10 years ago? Probably not unless she has a brain tumor and it gets removed.

What can you do to make her FLUID INTELLIGENCE go up? According to scientists: pretty much nothing.
Oh it was a misunderstanding, yeah i agree then mb. Fluid intelligence or any type of intelligence cannot be acquired.

• +1
I will say I've got a short attention span unless it's one of my special interests. How long do you think I have left?

I wear sunscreen but not on tret. I however stay out of the sun. If I have to go out I wear big sunglasses, a big hat and cover most of my skin up.

I fast during Ramadan and I intermittent fast.

Well done you!
U should probably start tret, mid 20s is the perfect age to start tret, Thats what the vast majority of dermatoligists say

• +1
U should probably start tret, mid 20s is the perfect age to start tret, Thats what the vast majority of dermatoligists say
It's hard to get tret here. Every single time I get denied tret and the only way to get it is through the nhs

• So Sad
Reactions: andy9432
Oh it was a misunderstanding, yeah i agree then mb. Fluid intelligence or any type of intelligence cannot be acquired.
Still, what I said doesn’t mean that sitting on the couch won’t make you dumber. If you don’t use it you lose it as they say. I’m just saying you’re ABILITY to use it will go down regardless.

• +1
Still, what I said doesn’t mean that sitting on the couch won’t make you dumber. If you don’t use it you lose it as they say. I’m just saying you’re ABILITY to use it will go down regardless.
I never argued everything you said in this post.

• +1
I never argued everything you said in this post.
Also, I think that exercise, sleep and nutrition is far more important for staying sharp than brain stimulation.

If you’re stressed the fuck out, fat and not getting nutrition—what information can you even absorb? You won’t have any desire to learn

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and SurgeryEnjoyer
Also, I think that exercise, sleep and nutrition is far more important for staying sharp than brain stimulation.

If you’re stressed the fuck out, fat and not getting nutrition—what information can you even absorb? You won’t have any desire to learn
Yes, they easily do 90% of the work. The thing is people have full control over being healthy, avoiding oartying etc. While you typically don’t always decide wether you’re gonna be stressed or not. Like if your boss might fire you, or your gf might leave you. Although people who are physically fit with a good lifestyle are statistically way more likely to have less stress.

• +1
Yes, they easily do 90% of the work. The thing is people have full control over being healthy, avoiding oartying etc. While you typically don’t always decide wether you’re gonna be stressed or not. Like if your boss might fire you, or your gf might leave you. Although people who are physically fit with a good lifestyle are statistically way more likely to have less stress.
What age do you think it's downhill for me

• +1