YOU ARE FUCKED INDEFINETELY IF YOURE NOBODY ON SOCIAL MEDIA

T

thariel

Iron
I created Tinder not that long ago, managed to get some decent good looking matches, but as soon as I said I dont have instagram or they saw my empty facebook wall they instantly lost any interest in me. Not having instagram and not being active on social media is considered an anomaly and CREEPY AF nowadays. I'm a fucking moron for not caring about it before and now its so fucking hard to build a decent IG account with followers and shit when you practically dont know many people apart from your few best friends. Any of you anons here have managed to do that? I want to get like 200 followers SOMEHOW but It's gonna be cringe when starting over and someone sees my 2 digit follower number JFL JFL JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy, bladeeout, PubertyMaxxer and 21 others
Dn rd but cope. If you’re good looking that shit doesn’t matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, 000, BASEDZAHEER and 34 others
All it takes is being gl and do cringy tik tok videos eith you re insta tagged

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, 000, Awesome75 and 8 others
Just fraud. Follower apps or whatever the fuck. It's not like they're gonna check jfl

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, PubertyMaxxer, poloralf and 15 others
Im fairly good looking, getting nice matches but you know what there are fucking chadder people on tinder with nice social media background and I'm a creep with empty walls

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and turkproducer
Im fairly good looking, getting nice matches but you know what there are fucking chadder people on tinder with nice social media background and I'm a creep with empty walls
Keep coping bro. I delete all my social media and it doesn’t matter to girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BASEDZAHEER, Madhate, TheAscendedOne and 9 others
If u have nice jawline and ur not a complete subhuman

hit up those 100k eboy ig pages for promos

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Chadelite, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
"Bro I met these girls on tinder and almost fucked them but they ghosted me because i don't have instagram"
Jm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica, TheAscendedOne, SixFootManlet and 18 others
Absolutely false. Not being NT is creepy unless you're an actual Chad. If u are 15 through 85 percentile looks human you need to NT max to stand out

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SixFootManlet, HighIQcel and 4 others
Absolutely false. Not being NT is creepy unless you're an actual Chad. If u are 15 through 85 percentile looks human you need to NT max to stand out
exactly this

• +1
Yea if any incels ascend lookswise, they're gonna start running into problems like these.

You will need excuses for the following questions from girls:

Why don't you have social media?
Do you have any pics of your exes?
Do you have any pics of prom?
Introduce me to your friends (you have none)

etc etc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nautica, MassacredMyBoy, Gaia262 and 14 others
Cope
Yea if any incels ascend lookswise, they're gonna start running into problems like these.

etc etc
Just lie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, Gaia262, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person

etc etc
I hate to use redpill terms but these are shit tests and the best way to win is to not play the game. Change subject or make joke asap

• +1
Idk there are so many chads on tinder so if you are a lets say 6 PSL with no normie background you are fucked anyway why woudl she choose you if she has 54353 more chads to choose from

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, rydofx and SHARK
I didn't have instagram, I was doing fine without that shit tbh, just created like 3-4 months ago and managed to get 1k followers, it's kinda easy, they are all people I know IRL or some friends of friend etc.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SixFootManlet and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I didn't have instagram, I was doing fine without that shit tbh, just created like 3-4 months ago and managed to get 1k followers, it's kinda easy, they are all people I know IRL or some friends of friend etc.
kurwa

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Michael
Honestly it’s better not to have Instagram and Twitter than to have them but have under ~800 or so followers/have a terrible following/followers ratio. You can act like you’re above social media and you have better things to worry about, and most girls will either not care or gain respect for you.

But if you have 150 followers and follow 250 people while getting 80 likes per pic, that’s a HUGE failo and a lot of girls will think there’s something wrong with you.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, PubertyMaxxer, Schönling and 4 others
Haha I got same experience they always ask for my Instagram.

so I created one and just posted bunch of pics

so they said it must be fake because pics posted recently and same day

and no followers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SixFootManlet, Michael and 2 others
  • +1
I created Tinder not that long ago, managed to get some decent good looking matches, but as soon as I said I dont have instagram or they saw my empty facebook wall they instantly lost any interest in me. Not having instagram and not being active on social media is considered an anomaly and CREEPY AF nowadays. I'm a fucking moron for not caring about it before and now its so fucking hard to build a decent IG account with followers and shit when you practically dont know many people apart from your few best friends. Any of you anons here have managed to do that? I want to get like 200 followers SOMEHOW but It's gonna be cringe when starting over and someone sees my 2 digit follower number JFL JFL JFL
Most of my pals aren’t active on anything but snap and we’re doing good

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SixFootManlet
There aren’t many popular guys on Instagram tbh

it’s usual to see a hot girl with ten of thousands followers but her guy which she tags has 400 and few pics

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SixFootManlet, Patient A and 2 others
Elaborate
some thots on ig have massive accounts that post goodlooking eboy type dudes

they be charging anything form 10 to 50 usd for a post.

not pretty bad for a good boost ngl

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SixFootManlet and Oogaboogajiggaboo
some thots on ig have massive accounts that post goodlooking eboy type dudes

they be charging anything form 10 to 50 usd for a post.

not pretty bad for a good boost ngl
Dn rd after charging
I ain't giving a single aud

• +1
Dn rd after charging
I ain't giving a single aud
legit i was thinking about doing it but just gonna tiktok max instead and build followers from there

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, HighIQcel and Deleted member 5204
Can I ask what the fuck tiktok is? I saw my 13 year old cousins using it and was like wtf what the fuck is that shit

• +1
Can I ask what the fuck tiktok is? I saw my 13 year old cousins using it and was like wtf what the fuck is that shit
Cancer in simple terms

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Schönling, Patient A and 3 others

etc etc
Damn do they really ask question like this? Fuakk what should i tell

• +1
If you’re actually good looking graycel, you can easily gain followers on IG with a single selfie.

• +1
ABSOLUTELY FUCKTARD BRAINLET NONEXISTENT IQ GREYCEL TIER THREAD, I LOST HALF MY BRAIN FUNCTIONALITY READING THIS SHIT, HELP HUMANITY STARTING WITH THIS AROUND YOUR NECK

IMG 20200124 171045 317

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Gaia262, Patient A and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Gaia262
Idk there are so many chads on tinder so if you are a lets say 6 PSL with no normie background you are fucked anyway why woudl she choose you if she has 54353 more chads to choose from

This

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and HighIQcel
0 social media gang

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and rydofx
If ur not Chad its easier for girls to see u as a creepy wierdo. But it doesn't fucking matter

It's cope to want to NT it. Best bet is to do ur own thing and dgaf about being a status maxxed guy on social media. thats all just bullshit

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4797
Yeah bro, if this guy deleted socials, he would be incel

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200205_135748_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200205_135748_com.whatsapp.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 130
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, TheAscendedOne, Vidyacoper and 16 others
MAKE A TINDER WITH A HOT GIRL AND MAKE A FRAUD INSTA, AND GET SHOUT OUT FROM MEME PAGES TO BOOST.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, TheAscendedOne, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, TheAscendedOne, SixFootManlet and 3 others
I dont have any social media and i have a gf

Cope thread

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4612
If you are not some kind of author or low tier celebrity blogger etc who has user base outside Instagram than there is no way to get followers.

ok there is one you can fraud or even legitimate fraud and be one of these forex crypto mlm guys selling dreams to people

• +1
Haha I got same experience they always ask for my Instagram.

so I created one and just posted bunch of pics

so they said it must be fake because pics posted recently and same day

and no followers
Autism at its finest.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
I only use snapchat and so do most kids i know. The ones that have instagram don't even use it that much
also if you are goodlooking women wont care about your social media anyways

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, TheAscendedOne, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Gil
link fb and contacts, follow everyone in your contacts list then unfollow the ones that don’t follow within a week = instant 500

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SixFootManlet
Just buy followers you dog. It costs like 3$ for 200.
Yeah bro, if this guy deleted socials, he would be incel
Just lol

• +1
Not having instagram and not being active on social media is considered an anomaly and CREEPY AF nowadays.
Because you don't follow the social norms, think critically and IQ mog these same retards

• +1
I only use snapchat and so do most kids i know. The ones that have instagram don't even use it that much
also if you are goodlooking women wont care about your social media anyways
How do you get a picture under your comments?

• +1
Another low IQ greycel coping.

Somehow these greycels keep getting dumber.

Just shut off registration tbh

@Amnesia Look at this bluepill shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SMVbender