You Are most likely a Locationcel

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
If

• You live in a town below 200k inhabitants
  • Don't live in a densely populated city
  • Live in a region with barely young people (demographic catastrophe of Europe)
  • Leave your basement for multiple hours and don't get an opportunity to cold approach a JB on the street
  • Got a bad reputation in your small/medium town and don't leave

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625, HQNPmaxxing, rand anon and 10 others
  • Got a bad reputation in your small/medium town and don't leave

:feelscry:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: niqfan625, Schönling, Patient A and 4 others
agreed

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
over for small towncels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PubertyMaxxer
Legit tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Aren't bigger cities in the west supposed to have more of an issue with female looks hypergamy?

If

• Live in a region with barely young people (demographic catastrophe of Europe)

I live in Genova, the city of europe with the oldest average age, 49 years old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, BoneDensity and PubertyMaxxer
Aren't bigger cities in the west supposed to have more of an issue with female looks hypergamy?
More women = more opportunities

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and PubertyMaxxer
Much higher bodycount so less inels due to more effective IRL "collisions"

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
50% ethnics :feelswhy:

id love to marry a hqnp virgin stacy blonde cute girl from a little village its my dream

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and PubertyMaxxer
50% ethnics :feelswhy:
Oldest and youngest cities RYB

Best cities for Locationmaxxing within Europe and densely populated are indeed Brussels and Paris @6ft4

However only if you like ethnic girls since in Brussels and Paris white people are the minority :lul:

Last edited:
View attachment 1769015

Best cities for Locationmaxxing within Europe and densely populated are indeed Brussels and Paris @6ft4

However only if you like ethnic girls since in Brussels and Paris white people are the minority :lul:

brussels and paris is the new seamax for white incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20148 and PubertyMaxxer
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Patient A
it's giant city and it's legal to fuck JBs but it doesn't matter.

basically all big cities have the same culture now, maxxed out degeneracy but it's hyper-focused on exclusive social groups, no one cold approaches anyone.

even muscular guys who go to the gym 5 days a week will use their friends to get a GF, and do ridiculous things like move back to their hometown because they heard one of their old female acquaintances from 10 years ago is DTF. or get engaged/married to ugly older women that they met through work or friends.

and the groups are like, these impenetrable fortresses that have average women at the very center, surrounded by other cool people, and with a giant outer barrier of orbiters and faggots and obese women, making it so you're guy number 500 waiting in line trying to have a chat with some average 5/10 chick

age gap relationships have never been more unpopular, they are rare and i've never seen a good relationship with a younger woman, because it seems heavily tied to status and success, when you have average or low-status people the only age gap relationships you will see are younger man with older woman, like the disasters i saw at work and among friends, it's not something for the average dumbass to do whenever he feels like

now there is a small exception to this, as things are a little different in the working classes, and you can see them doing stuff like age gap relationships where the woman is actually the younger one, couples that get engaged at 19 and married a few years later, a guy with no teeth and barely employed who puts a ring on a 6/10 chick, etc, but if you're not working class and also autistic on top of that, then it's over and you have absolutely nothing to do with those people, they live in a completely different world that's closed off from computer janitors and autists

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: x123, Crayola CØck, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
View attachment 1769015

The streets of Dublin are flooded with white teenagers/early 20s
In Brussels it is extremely rare to see a white person under 25
I've seen a few white girls under 25 in the shopping area which is to be expected but there like 5 ethnic teen males to every 1 white teen male.
Ethnics are more likley to travel in packs but it seems young white men just don't leave their houses
All of the "young" whites in Brussels are post college workcels doing some faggy EU Related Globalist Liberal shit

Despite my hatred for young people in Ireland since the majority are council flat scum, I will admit that their presence provides a feeling of life and energy since some will be decent people and will be attractive
Being in a region where all of the young people are ethnic just saps energy from me.
Like there's a sense that the region is de-evolving into a less sentient collective consciousness

• +1
The streets of Dublin are flooded with white teenagers/early 20s
In Brussels it is extremely rare to see a white person under 25
I've seen a few white girls under 25 in the shopping area which is to be expected but there like 5 ethnic teen males to every 1 white teen male.
Ethnics are more likley to travel in packs but it seems young white men just don't leave their houses
All of the "young" whites in Brussels are post college workcels doing some faggy EU Related Globalist Liberal shit

Despite my hatred for young people in Ireland since the majority are council flat scum, I will admit that their presence provides a feeling of life and energy since some will be decent people and will be attractive
Being in a region where all of the young people are ethnic just saps energy from me.
Like there's a sense that the region is de-evolving into a less sentient collective consciousness
Why do white teen males not have such packs/groups like ethnic teen males?

Damn its really tragic how they brainwashed eurocucks.

I bet those ethnic teen males packs just cringe every time they see EU tolerant lgbt feminist propaganda

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 8608
my city have 5 milon

I live in a fucking village. Average age prolly over 80

I fucked +30 yo Irish woman a couple of years ago. She was decently attractive, I have got the impression that usually Irish women aren't very attractive.

basically all big cities have the same culture now, maxxed out degeneracy but it's hyper-focused on exclusive social groups, no one cold approaches anyone.

even muscular guys who go to the gym 5 days a week will use their friends to get a GF, and do ridiculous things like move back to their hometown because they heard one of their old female acquaintances from 10 years ago is DTF. or get engaged/married to ugly older women that they met through work or friends.

and the groups are like, these impenetrable fortresses that have average women at the very center, surrounded by other cool people, and with a giant outer barrier of orbiters and faggots and obese women, making it so you're guy number 500 waiting in line trying to have a chat with some average 5/10 chick
Excellent analysis, spot on.

The question we should then ask is 'why is this the case?'. We already know the amount of professional MC/UMC women under 30, say, is roughly equivalent to the amount of professional MC/UMC men under 30. This declines when the women are over 30 as pairing off happens and women often leave their careers for a while to have kids. We also know that obesity rates are similar between men and women. So why does it seem like supply for (not even attractive) women is incredibly constrained? Go out anywhere, it's all men. Hobby groups of any kind, all men. Work functions, mostly men. Dating apps are notoriously overwhelmingly male. Every gym is full of guys. Further, this seems clear as decent-looking, accomplished men are desperate for monogamous relationships, they're clearly not wanting to play the field or have soft harems (whether they can or not), they want to pair off 1-to-1. Presumably any man successful at this is only taking one woman off the market.

I try to think about what the women in my university year went on to do, as it seems like a decent enough sample. Looking through their instagrams and other social media it's actually quite hard to figure out what they're even doing in their lives. Their last profile update is usually from pre-covid, with the occasional story about brunch drinks with a couple of female friends or a nice view on their walk home. Some seem to have disappeared off it altogether. I can only conclude that there is a giant Sarlacc-type monster living in the centre of cities that only feeds on women age 24-29, and there really only is a 1:5 ratio of women to men in most major cities.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and PubertyMaxxer
Excellent analysis, spot on.

The question we should then ask is 'why is this the case?'. We already know the amount of professional MC/UMC women under 30, say, is roughly equivalent to the amount of professional MC/UMC men under 30. This declines when the women are over 30 as pairing off happens and women often leave their careers for a while to have kids. We also know that obesity rates are similar between men and women. So why does it seem like supply for (not even attractive) women is incredibly constrained? Go out anywhere, it's all men. Hobby groups of any kind, all men. Work functions, mostly men. Dating apps are notoriously overwhelmingly male. Every gym is full of guys. Further, this seems clear as decent-looking, accomplished men are desperate for monogamous relationships, they're clearly not wanting to play the field or have soft harems (whether they can or not), they want to pair off 1-to-1. Presumably any man successful at this is only taking one woman off the market.

I try to think about what the women in my university year went on to do, as it seems like a decent enough sample. Looking through their instagrams and other social media it's actually quite hard to figure out what they're even doing in their lives. Their last profile update is usually from pre-covid, with the occasional story about brunch drinks with a couple of female friends or a nice view on their walk home. Some seem to have disappeared off it altogether. I can only conclude that there is a giant Sarlacc-type monster living in the centre of cities that only feeds on women age 24-29, and there really only is a 1:5 ratio of women to men in most major cities.
Caged at the sarlacc part. Peak autism.

• JFL
Reactions: APJ
it's giant city and it's legal to fuck JBs but it doesn't matter.

age gap relationships have never been more unpopular, they are rare and i've never seen a good relationship with a younger woman, because it seems heavily tied to status and success, when you have average or low-status people the only age gap relationships you will see are younger man with older woman, like the disasters i saw at work and among friends, it's not something for the average dumbass to do whenever he feels like

now there is a small exception to this, as things are a little different in the working classes, and you can see them doing stuff like age gap relationships where the woman is actually the younger one, couples that get engaged at 19 and married a few years later, a guy with no teeth and barely employed who puts a ring on a 6/10 chick, etc, but if you're not working class and also autistic on top of that, then it's over and you have absolutely nothing to do with those people, they live in a completely different world that's closed off from computer janitors and autists

The only right answer so far.

TL;DR basically many of you are out of the scene, and you are going to have major trouble getting in without good looks and/or big status.