You are not man enough if you prefer to be a model rather than an average looking professional athlete or some similarly respected equivalent

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Ronaldinho was ugly but everytime someone who liked his game and saw him mentions him with a smile on his face. Known worldwide, loved worldwide, men admire him/are jealous because of his skills and not because of some face in which he had no authority over. Women also feel attracted to him because of his status over other men and because of his money.

Mike Tyson, ugly. Respected and feared by everyone. Many have the balls to insult him on a keyboard but would never dare to do it face to face.

Michael Jordan, Strong MTN. Assassin mentality, everyone in the world knows of his sick discipline. Men admire that and women love that.

"B-b-b-b-but my face is all i need cope cope"
Dumbass. After the 10 minutes of sex your life will become the same unsignificant trash that it has been, and there is a person out there that has exactly the same but everytime he goes out people admire him for his skills instead of watching him as an object to use. He travels the world with his athlete friends, he plays in the most watched events in the world, they pay him millions for training, everyone in his native country and city is proud of him and even if he speaks about his religion like Khabib he will have billions and billions defending and supporting him.

You instead like to be a tool, you like to be used, you are the ultimate cuck. You are like one of those disgraceful sick freaks that like their genitals being stepped by a woman using heels. This is what this forum represents in it's majority.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vidales, kebab and thenumbersmason
you're neither so why do you care lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: logicel369, dragomaxxer, kebab and 4 others
People need to start shortening these damn threads bruh stop writing a PhD dissertation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I was 17th best in the national physics olympics. Why would I want to be some lowIQ monkey chasing a ball.

I mog athletes completely.

why is life so fuck boring, we came here to reproduce and do what?? nothing to do

I was 17th best in the national physics olympics. Why would I want to be some lowIQ monkey chasing a ball.

I mog athletes completely.
And how is that going on, does it pay well? How does it feel to make equations everyday with some foureyed niggers? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And how is that going on, does it pay well? How does it feel to make equations everyday with some foureyed niggers? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
So it's all about money then. Tell me more how your succes relies on what the most NPC-normies are willing to wast their time/money on.

Ronaldinho looks decent in part due to thick neck. He’d look worse with a narrow neck

Mike Tyson, ugly. Respected and feared by everyone. Many have the balls to insult him on a keyboard but would never dare to do it face to face.
Tyson is awesome but he isnt feared by everyone, any elite grappler or mma fighter could rawdog that nigga's ass

manlet khabib lowkey dared him to punch him after he said Ali was the goat, and tyson just lowered his gaze because both knew the russian would fold him in half if he tried something funny

So are you working just as hard?

So it's all about money then. Tell me more how your succes relies on what the most NPC-normies are willing to wast their time/money on.
Status. Being loved by your people. Money. Being constantly traveling the world with your best friends.

But hey, at least you can calculate at what speed a mop that cleans the WC of a train would fall if it moves at 260km/h

Tyson is awesome but he isnt feared by everyone, any elite grappler or mma fighter could rawdog that nigga's ass

manlet khabib lowkey dared him to punch him after he said Ali was the goat, and tyson just lowered his gaze because both knew the russian would fold him in half if he tried something funny
Incredible Khabib. Both are muslim but most practicing halo mogs again.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Status. Being loved by your people. Money. Being constantly traveling the world with your best friends.

But hey, at least you can calculate at what speed a mop that cleans the WC of a train would fall if it moves at 260km/h
Someone has to design the airplane that the privileged people of the world can enjoy the world with :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and MaghrebGator
for the average population, face matters the most. You took professionals brodie, no one you see irl will be at the top of his/her field to get status halo'd so face > everything

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Someone has to design the airplane that the privileged people of the world can enjoy the world with :feelswhy::feelswhy:
I was just joking bro don't worry. Never meant to insult you or something.

You are above the 99% of this trash hole on studymaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
People liking you for your skills is cucked