You are retarded

L

lilxder2

Mistral
If you are not spamming tiktoks in order to make money off the Creator fund program

This activity literally requires 80iq max and no effort pretty much, just sit there for 10 hours every day and spam tiktoks on your 100 accounts that you created with different sim cards and IP's

This is seriously a money glitch right now

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, subanimal, greywind and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, depressionmaxxing, exo and 4 others
So not Sigma.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nanefer, GuyFromSingapore, Zonar and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, bigchunguslover, 5incher and 1 other person
If you are not spamming tiktoks in order to make money off the Creator fund program

This activity literally requires 80iq max and no effort pretty much, just sit there for 10 hours every day and spam tiktoks on your 100 accounts that you created with different sim cards and IP's

This is seriously a money glitch right now
1. Find a niche that enables you to make longer videos

2. Make shitty capcut vids

3. Post 3-5 times a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, LooksThinker and lilxder2
Just buy 100 sim cards bro?
most forum users wont even create 1 account jfc but yes if you were smart and really dedicated you would exploit this method, hire VA's and multiple sim cards, internet access points etc.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Can you explain more.

Why do I need sim cards and Va’s?

• +1
Reactions: subanimal and lilxder2
Can you explain more.

Why do I need sim cards and Va’s?
because you cant spam and create 1000's of tiktoks everyday by yourself and on the same account, if you take full advantage of this method you need people to help you scale it

because you cant spam and create 1000's of tiktoks everyday by yourself and on the same account, if you take full advantage of this method you need people to help you scale it
What are good niches I can start in today? Bro be srs pls I will start and bless you if works

What are good niches I can start in today? Bro be srs pls I will start and bless you if works
First where do you live? This only works in the U.S., U.K., Germany, Italy, France, or Spain
As for niche, literally just open up tiktok and find videos that get a lot of views and are easy to replicate.
Reuploading streamer clips with gta footage on the bottom half pretty much always works but is getting saturated.
Compiling clips within the same niche and reacting to them by doing dumb facial expressions always works too.
I haven't been on tiktok for a long time now so idk what niches are popping off rn, do your own research

• +1
Reactions: Sny
First where do you live? This only works in the U.S., U.K., Germany, Italy, France, or Spain
As for niche, literally just open up tiktok and find videos that get a lot of views and are easy to replicate.
Reuploading streamer clips with gta footage on the bottom half pretty much always works but is getting saturated.
Compiling clips within the same niche and reacting to them by doing dumb facial expressions always works too.
I haven't been on tiktok for a long time now so idk what niches are popping off rn, do your own research
I’m US. If you’re not doing it why’d you recommend It?

I’m US. If you’re not doing it why’d you recommend It?
I'm extremely lazy and only work if I am desperate for money,
thought this method was too good not to share it with others who could use the money for surgeries or whatever instead of letting only tiktokcels capitalize on it

I'm extremely lazy and only work if I am desperate for money,
thought this method was too good not to share it with others who could use the money for surgeries or whatever instead of letting only tiktokcels capitaliz
Have U ever made any money on it?

Have U ever made any money on it?
Nigga no, its not some shit I made up tho.
Its a fact that tiktok pays about $1 RPM in the new creator fund and I know how easy it is to get views. It's simple math that this method works.

Also there are multiple people talking about how they got payouts of upwards of $10k in a month due to reposting streamer clips, but they were too ignorant to think about how they could further capitalize on it with hiring niggas etc.

I promise you this works and if you dont believe me, just wait till niggas will start going on podcasts in a year talking about "How I made $500k from tiktok's creator fund"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51821 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Is the rpm still $1? How do you know? I just researched and saw people getting $1 2 months ago.

Is the rpm still $1? How do you know? I just researched and saw people getting $1 2 months ago.
Might be $0.5 - $2 depending on niche, from what I've seen.
These are only small fluctuations and dont really matter tho, main concern should be to get as many views as possible. Who cares whether tiktok pays you $500 or $2k for your 1 million views, its still an absurd amount considering how easy it is to scale

Might be $0.5 - $2 depending on niche, from what I've seen.
These are only small fluctuations and dont really matter tho, main concern should be to get as many views as possible. Who cares whether tiktok pays you $500 or $2k for your 1 million views, its still an absurd amount considering how easy it is to scale
Why don’t you do it bro

I don't even know what you Zoomers/Alphas are talking about. :rolleyes:

YES, i am retarded.

• So Sad
Reactions: lilxder2
Can I use a vpn ?

Can I use a vpn ?
probably not, for only 1 or 2 accounts you can just use your home wi-fi but once you start scaling you will need high quality proxies etc. but I would only start worrying about that once you already make some money with your Main account and figured out how to go viral consistently

probably not, for only 1 or 2 accounts you can just use your home wi-fi but once you start scaling you will need high quality proxies etc. but I would only start worrying about that once you already make some money with your Main account and figured out how to go viral consistently
Problem is I want to try this but I’m not in the country listing

Problem is I want to try this but I’m not in the country listing
Over in that case tbh, there might be some workaround to this but tiktok might not let you withdraw your money if you do it incorrectly

• So Sad
Reactions: gigell
Over in that case tbh, there might be some workaround to this but tiktok might not let you withdraw your money if you do it incorrectly
So how to do correctly?

kill yourself for using tiktok in any capacity

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
this place is just too addicting tbh
Same. First I joined the forum, I thought I was going to leave in a week or so. Here I am still here like a dog jfl

• JFL
sounds like a ton of work

does it give money per x views?

• +1
@PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Anyone supporting the growth of a platform such as TikTok runs the devil's errands.

Enjoy hell.

• Woah