you can leave a cult but a cult will never leave you

Timmy

Timmy

Master
I dont even care about attracting girls at this point bc I have halos (curly hair, deep voice athletic body). But… why do ny friends all gotta be facial moggers?

My old classmate that I saw on the bus, Green eyed, warrior skulled shape mogger

My Russian neighbor who’s always nice to me, wallahi you niggers would call him a PSL God

My new training partner from boxing, he’s a dark triad version of Jordan barret and a bit chubby. For now.

The other training partner, perfect maeasthetic features

Idgaf about height because when you spar 6’3, 6’5 and 6’6 guys you dont feel mogged at all, I promise you that.

What pisses me off is that when I see somebody with better boxing then me, I’m able to catch up.

better physique? I’m able to catch up.

Mogger face? Unable because softmaxxing can take you so far. Hardmaxxing could ruin you.

And I’m not even ugly. Im an average looking guy who has halos. Thats it.

As Max holloway says, it is what it is man, it is what it is. https://preview.redd.it/holloway-go...bp&s=2271d0ebd7cabb059590447705d39a24ba123522

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and InnerVoid
I dont even care about attracting girls at this point bc I have halos (curly hair, deep voice athletic body). But… why do ny friends all gotta be facial moggers?

My old classmate that I saw on the bus, Green eyed, warrior skulled shape mogger

My Russian neighbor who’s always nice to me, wallahi you niggers would call him a PSL God

My new training partner from boxing, he’s a dark triad version of Jordan barret and a bit chubby. For now.

Idgaf about height because when you spar 6’3, 6’5 and 6’6 guys you dont feel mogged at all, I promise you that.

What pisses me off is that when I see somebody with better boxing then me, I’m able to catch up.

better physique? I’m able to catch up.

Mogger face? Unable because softmaxxing can take you so far. Hardmaxxing could ruin you.

And I’m not even ugly. Im an average looking guy who has halos. Thats it.

As Max holloway says, it is what it is man, it is what it is. https://preview.redd.it/holloway-go...bp&s=2271d0ebd7cabb059590447705d39a24ba123522
Mewing is BS btw. Unless you’re giga recessed then it helps. Dont bring that bullshit up with me. Salludon is a lying piece of shit.

Your face is already cemented at 8. Thats why you can recognize childhood friends. The rations, bone mm are all the same.

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
Mewing is BS btw. Unless you’re giga recessed then it helps. Dont bring that bullshit up with me. Salludon is a lying piece of shit.

Your face is already cemented at 8. Thats why you can recognize childhood friends. The rations, bone mm are all the same.
I’m never gonna be free from the tyranny of lookism until I ascend. It’s not even about foids anymore but so I dont feel disgust being myself

• Love it
4044102 its over soyjak

I’ll find a way. Somehow. If I dont then it’s fine.
Just do hardmaaxx bro, if u got everything settle.. Why don't give a try with a better prep
(U already got great foundation for it anyway)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy
Just do hardmaaxx bro, if u got everything settle.. Why don't give a try with a better prep
Bro im a boxer, the implants fillers and all that shit will explode and my face will be cracked. Not worth it

Tho, the only realistic sutgery imo is orbital decompresion. It wont effect my boxing if anything help prevent eye injuries bc of deeper set eyes. But idk if Im gonna be allowed by the doctors to do it. Not sure if I need it

Bro im a boxer, the implants fillers and all that shit will explode and my face will be cracked. Not worth it
Indeed, u can't have pretty face when u getting hit on the face on daily basis jfl

Tho, the only realistic sutgery imo is orbital decompresion. It wont effect my boxing if anything help prevent eye injuries bc of deeper set eyes. But idk if Im gonna be allowed by the doctors to do it. Not sure if I need it
Nah don't touch eye bro, anything else is fine, even small uee pdo fw cuck cross eyes

I'm pretty sure you're overrating them.
Also I'm a boxer too, would love to kick your ass sometime.
Haven't had a fight in a month I used to fight every two days or so, imagine all the anger and energy I have inside of me now

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Timmy and VisageVirtuoso√
Indeed, u can't have pretty face when u getting hit on the face on daily basis jfl
Brian ortega, sean strickland if he didnt cut his hair, chael sonnen, muhammad ali, mike tyson even. They looked good, maybe it might damage your collagen

• Hmm...
I'm pretty sure you're overrating them.
Also I'm a boxer too, would love to kick your ass sometime.
Haven't had a fight in a month I used to fight every two days or so, imagine all the anger and energy I have inside of me now
You probably live 1000 miles away, so thats unfortunate.

And no, I’m not overrating them. He literally has the skull shape and is basically Jordan Barret just darker features. The other guy is ideal maesthetic and still looked good when he buzzed his hair.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
You probably live 1000 miles away, so thats unfortunate.
What's your height/weight and how long have you been boxing

• +1
5’10”5 2 years almost
I'm 6ft, also have been doing it for two years.
Although last year I've started training everyday intensely, except for Friday.

I'm 135 lbs
I'm very low in bf% but I still have an athletic physique.

How old are you? Have you measured your bideltoid?
If you're young I'd recommend you focus on your height and frame

I'm 6ft, also have been doing it for two years.
Although last year I've started training everyday intensely, except for Friday.

I'm 135 lbs
I'm very low in bf% but I still have an athletic physique.

How old are you? Have you measured your bideltoid?
If you're young I'd recommend you focus on your height and frame
Im 17

i would 50/50 with hardmaxxing 100% because im mtn have nothing to lose, but if u're htn+ don't even bother ofc

i would 50/50 with hardmaxxing 100% because im mtn have nothing to lose, but if u're htn+ don't even bother ofc
Its not about foids. It’s about feeling superior. Being surrounded by niggas with mogger bone structures and perfect coloring fucks you mentally

Its not about foids. It’s about feeling superior. Being surrounded by niggas with mogger bone structures and perfect coloring fucks you mentally
yea but what if u're gl htn and then end up looking uncanny after surgeries

yea but what if u're gl htn and then end up looking uncanny after surgeries
Im not gl and I might never even be able to do surgeries bc if being uncanny