you can never meet women at church

yandex99

yandex99

Master
because if you get rejected,you will be a laughing stock and if you try to approach other women there you'll be seen as a sleeze.most christian men are incel.they stopped arranging marriages,and the few christian matchmaking agencies the women have skyhigh standards and are used up post wall roasties.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, try2beme, Deleted member 48689 and 2 others
Some guy from my church messaged my sister, she rejected him and left him on seen

Maybe that's a better way to approach, cuz if she rejects you, nobody else will know

Some guy from my church messaged my sister, she rejected him and left him on seen

Maybe that's a better way to approach, cuz if she rejects you, nobody else will know
geomaxing is the only solution,church women are hypergamous thots too.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Just become priest or monk, then you won't have a problem approaching, people are now on your turf...
 7b4a1b81 7dcb 4601 9fb8 216b8f4ae56d

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, BoredPrince, Pikabro and 2 others
Most Christian women are whores

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, maxilofailo, yandex99 and 1 other person
because if you get rejected,you will be a laughing stock and if you try to approach other women there you'll be seen as a sleeze.most christian men are incel.they stopped arranging marriages,and the few christian matchmaking agencies the women have skyhigh standards and are used up post wall roasties.
most churches are like 80 percent women and children maybe 20 percent men. Its simple men don't go to church because no sexual access, its the same reason the club/party scene is dying. So basically church is a situation were if you upset any women with a approach you will be labled sleeze and creep and no will have to leave said church or stay and not approach other women, so then their is no real point to even go.

The women in the church just end up banging the very small pool of desired men.

Most christcucks i know are sub5. Legit deformed or some shit. I know some white Chads who claim to be Christian but their not Lol. Real christcucks are coping subhumans